Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Straight to foot with this pair
CF327CF3-BAE3-4BB4-A4D9-7627AF3844C3.jpeg

Attachments

• 3C3A76AA-5E4F-484D-AB00-42F7A3167398.jpeg
    3C3A76AA-5E4F-484D-AB00-42F7A3167398.jpeg
    273 KB · Views: 369
Kith didn’t get the UNC 550. Thought today was going to be a smooth release. Oh well on to the next.

completely missed on the TS. crazy how PRE ORDERS are instant sell outs. how many pairs do you think were available?

Sup gentleman…

thinking about grabbing a pair of the 990vs2, are there any noticeable differences between the regular version, and the red tag pair? Besides the obvious red tag/accents. Like materials, comfort, etc…? Any chance they’re still available anywhere for retail (in a 13)?

the inner lining is different on the VS2. I wold say a more premium finish. There is also a dustbag and more lace options in the box

Sup gentleman…

thinking about grabbing a pair of the 990vs2, are there any noticeable differences between the regular version, and the red tag pair? Besides the obvious red tag/accents. Like materials, comfort, etc…? Any chance they’re still available anywhere for retail (in a 13)?

Facts. I couldn't even find a fake JFG. Fake NBs are notoriously bad, like one look and you just start laughing type of bad.
well, my $400 isn't taking that chance. they already been sent back.

also, those stamps are ONLY put on shoes by rep companies - they are used by the dealers to know where they are coming from. i mean, someone playing a funny and stamping my shoes? That doesn't make sense... I dunno, but again I am not taking the chance. wasn't all that impressed with the shoe anyway tbh - quality on those kiwi were better. there were a couple spots were the sticking was loose, and wonky... which could all be factory but they could also be fake. even if the paper was the same and the label text was the same it would make me feel better but... stamps, wrong paper, wrong label text.

there is a local show this weekend, maybe try to get a pair there.

Last edited:
well, my $400 isn't taking that chance. they already been sent back.

also, those stamps are ONLY put on shoes by rep companies - they are used by the dealers to know where they are coming from. i mean, someone playing a funny and stamping my shoes? That doesn't make sense... I dunno, but again I am not taking the chance. wasn't all that impressed with the shoe anyway tbh - quality on those kiwi were better. there were a couple spots were the sticking was loose, and wonky... which could all be factory but they could also be fake. even if the paper was the same and the label text was the same it would make me feel better but... stamps, wrong paper, wrong label text.

there is a local show this weekend, maybe try to get a pair there.
not impressed with them but still on the look out? Ok…

NB Rewards ending, better use up your points if you have any left. Seems remaining points will be converted to a final rewards coupon, but not really sure. Too lazy to read the whole email :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom