Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Caught a restock on the tan 992s on New Balance UK, switched out to white laces.

DEDF43AA-7331-48FE-8DF2-EE93DA779CEF.jpeg

The Rain Clouds from the Protection Pack are putting up 93 Jordan numbers right now what the hell is going on. Prices have damn near doubled.
I see tons of famous folks and influencers on the gram rocking them so that might be why they really shot up!
End of the day though they are just a fire pair of kicks and I can't believe they weren't a collab!

michael ballack michael ballack :lol: I kinda like that. I’m lookin to throw in some purple at the very least

I gotta look through my spare lace box. I'm pretty partial to rope laces so I wanted to see if I had any that match it. Not sure I've seen 991's with rope laces on em before. Also forgot if you ordered the brown pair or not, but my tracking just updated from label created to being about 30 min from me (same happened with the black pair)...Miiiight get them tomorrow since sometimes my post office delivers on Sundays, but prob Monday for sure. Very excited to see those in hand.

And grabbing both of these 991 makes me regretting missing the London Marathon joints even more..

Not sure how I feel about the mismatched laces, but they're a great pair. I actually just sold mind, definitely going to miss them. Looking forward to the 990v4 next year!

Def will try to grab those so I can give the 997 a break for a bit...I'm always hesitant to wear my 997 ones since I don't wanna beat them up too badly lol.

Yeah, I’ve noticed things randomly appear back on the site from time to time

I find 992s very comfortable, more comfortable than 991s as they are not as narrow and don’t feel as firm on foot.

These are super cute. How comfortable are the 992s? I love the 990s and 991s as daily drivers and there’s a few color ways of 992s I’ve been tempted by.

Somebody found unreleased Daytonas and v1 dusty roses at an outlet in Toronto. They're marked as seconds and a only a few select sizes but still, crazy. Post was deleted but guy sent me this.
RDT_20211219_113634535587693051029730.jpg
Very interesting considering there's been no mention of a release. I have questions about this pic? 🤔😉

Very interesting considering there's been no mention of a release. I have questions about this pic? 🤔😉
I did too then he posted a ton of photos of the shoe and the box on Reddit. The post got taken down though. I know it's just photos but they looked pretty real in those other photos also, in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom