Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

hey,

got a pair of 990NB3's and noticed one foot lacks tongue pattern. few days later ordered a 2nd pair and bam! pattern missing on the opposite foot.

what's your preference? mix them with or without pattern?
You mean the patented Joefreshgoods Waffle Cone Tongue™? I prefer it with the pattern, personally. A tongue like the kith genesis v3 didn't appeal to me.

SNS app sent out a "Secret" notification and has a draw open for these hidden 991 x SNS. looks like a different gray colorway from the other 2 releases, but they're hiding what they actually look like.

SNS app sent out a "Secret" notification and has a draw open for these hidden 991 x SNS. looks like a different gray colorway from the other 2 releases, but they're hiding what they actually look like.

Guess it isn’t a secret anymore, huh?

Burgundy boys, gang... gang...gang... lol 992's with the cream laces..
IMG_2316a.jpg

IMG_2315b.jpg

SNS have revealed a little more. Honestly though I’d just like to know what it actually looked like to decide if I at least want to attempt for them.

288BC619-02C9-4D13-9DE2-61E06F110BC7.jpeg

For those interested was able to cop a pair of 990v3's in the Navy colorway from Saks for $166.49 plus tax. Was able to create a new Saks account and use the Promo code: ACCOUNTSF to get the 10% off making it that $166.49 price. The only weird thing though is the pictures are of the 990v3's in the Navy colorway, but the description of the shoe says 993 so.. I wouldn't mind either the 990v3 or the 993..

990v3 Navy
990v3 Navy.png

Last edited:
For those interested was able to cop a pair of 990v3's in the Navy colorway from Saks for $166.49 plus tax. Was able to create a new Saks account and use the Promo code: ACCOUNTSF to get the 10% off making it that $166.49 price. The only weird thing though is the pictures are of the 990v3's in the Navy colorway, but the description of the shoe says 993 so..

990v3 Navy
990v3 Navy.png
it won't let me use the code, even tho it says on teh site to use it for 10% off. just says invalid for me. oh well.

Some sizes available for ENDs art of nothing for those interested. Only the one colorway. Hoping they release the other color at some point.

END

my order shows confirmed, but i haven't received any updates - email or through their confirmation page. my credit card was charged, and i haven't seen a refund come through.

i wonder what the hold up is....

1646177436156.png

Last edited:
my order shows confirmed, but i haven't received any updates - email or through their confirmation page. my credit card was charged, and i haven't seen a refund come through.

i wonder what the hold up is....

1646177436156.png
i rescind my statement! i finally received a shipment email! hopefully it gets here by the weekend!!

Back
Top Bottom