Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

kddex18av0s81.jpg

Not sure, mine is in store pick up, so should be good. Never had any issues with their raffle wins either. Pretty poor form if you won and then for it to be cancelled though.

wow lucky you. I'm still waiting for them to respond. Not keeping my hopes up though |l

I thought they were navy? Look much better in these pics though.
Exactly. Ha. Every photo I see looks different. I'd love a Tornado colorway in the 2002Rs so maybe I'll take the chance and grab them off GOAT or something so I can return them.

NB definitely losing itself trying to continue building the hype they’ve gotten these last few years, catering more toward the newer/young/hypebeast crowd. Kinda stinks for the loyalists who have been around for a while. Especially with this slow drip release nonsense. Idk if thats teddy or joe g, but that crap is getting old. And bring back NB1 and stop letting these influencers hog it with played out collabs. Rant over
Agreed. I got into NB due to how well the GRs were. Now with the lack of any made in USA models like the 996, 997, 998, 999, etc. The interest is not there for me. Luckily the 1500 keeps on board.

Agreed. I got into NB due to how well the GRs were. Now with the lack of any made in USA models like the 996, 997, 998, 999, etc. The interest is not there for me. Luckily the 1500 keeps on board.
Joe g is the biggest clout chaser

Just saw this, missed the 13 smh if anyone see em pop up lmk 🙏

I like how we know about damn near every dope NB slated to be releasing this year yet almost none of them have actually released. They need to stop playing and start releasing some of these damn shoes :smh:.
I'm sure they are still running into shipping issues just like Nike which is why they are having delays.

BCAD5831-B1D6-4624-8455-040EB489700E.jpeg

Real happy with this pair, best cw of the pack imo.

As nice as cordura is, my pair had a little mark on the toe box straight out the box and it’s been impossible to get it out, wouldn’t have been an issue on any other fabric.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom