united-arrows-new-balance-2002r-m2002rgy-2-1.jpg
united-arrows-new-balance-2002r-m2002rgy-3-1.jpg
united-arrows-new-balance-2002r-m2002rgy-4-1.jpg

United Arrows x New Balance 2002R

united-arrows-new-balance-2002r-m2002rgy-1-1.jpg
united-arrows-new-balance-2002r-m2002rgy-2-1.jpg
united-arrows-new-balance-2002r-m2002rgy-3-1.jpg
united-arrows-new-balance-2002r-m2002rgy-4-1.jpg

That is NOT a United Arrows collab...This is just sneaker websites being misinformed AGAIN. They don't have a clue.

Those are exclusive to United Arrows/Beauty and Youth in Japan, that's all. They will drop from other retailers outside of Japan, but again it's not a UA collab.

Flatiron NB is a joke. Security was a p*+*%.
Letting ppl cut in line and saying “there’s nothing he can do”.

How about do your job.

You’re brave, I knew the Flat Iron store would be a complete joke that’s why I didn’t even bother. NY resellers are so scummy.

Copped V1 and V2 today so no complaints. Waiting for that white and cream v3 next.

if anyone wanna oop a v2 teddy size 8 id love it lol.. first size to sell out today when i got through. was so sick

if anyone wanna oop a v2 teddy size 8 id love it lol.. first size to sell out today when i got through. was so sick
Same! Every site that got random stock later on was out of size 8 before anything else. Was weird considering I’ve had really good luck with sz 8 for other hyped NBs.

Flatiron NB is a joke. Security was a p*+*%.
Letting ppl cut in line and saying “there’s nothing he can do”.

How about do your job.
no kidding! some guy got called out in front of the manager for just walking up and taking a place in front of the line, and the manager started out by refusing to let the guy inside. he flipped out and ended up getting in, and the manager told us to police the line ourselves, and that there would be no releases if someone got stabbed or shot.

no kidding! some guy got called out in front of the manager for just walking up and taking a place in front of the line, and the manager started out by refusing to let the guy inside. he flipped out and ended up getting in, and the manager told us to police the line ourselves, and that there would be no releases if someone got stabbed or shot.
Why y’all shooting each other up lol

Manager was probably hoping somebody started wildin’, so he could throw the stock “online” :lol:

Back
Top Bottom