Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

D097ECE5-12E2-46E4-B43E-3D5A6324D0BF.jpeg

Colorway is so much better in person. Makes it hard to resist coppin v2s and for some reason sz 8 seems to be the rarest size for that model
These are fire... Waiting for the drop here in Europe. I wear 10,5 in most Nike models. Should I go half size down on these?

These are fire... Waiting for the drop here in Europe. I wear 10,5 in most Nike models. Should I go half size down on these?

I venture to say yes. But your nike size won't be huge.

My nike size is an 11. Am90, AM1 size 11. I have 990v3 in an 11 and a 10.5. I prefer the 10.5. My feet are on the narrow side if that helps.

^^^Agreed. V2s are what brought me to the party. The other two are just icing on the cake although very glad to have. But to me the V2s are the standout pair from this pack IMO. They’re were immediately placed on my list of must haves this year when pics first surfaced.

I picked up the V2s in the same size I have in my 997 grey days from 2019 and my No Bad Days. Did I get the correct size in your opinions or am I going to be flipping and rebuying a size down?

I picked up the V2s in the same size I have in my 997 grey days from 2019 and my No Bad Days. Did I get the correct size in your opinions or am I going to be flipping and rebuying a size down?
If it helps I go TTS in V2s and they fit amazing.

Last edited:
I got V1's & V2's in my TTS sz 10. My 997's pairs are sz 10 too, slightly big but not sure I would like a smaller sz.

Can attest that I also went TTS in V1s and they fit perfect as well. With them being my first V1 I was worried they’d fit too big but doesn’t seem to be the case. They just look like they will fit big lol.

Finally got my teddy santis 990v2's. The construction/materials on these are so refreshing after only wearing jordan/nike sneakers for so long.

Glad I went a half size down on these from my normal TTS though. I still have a bit of toebox room, so they fit comfortably. I heard these fit bigger than other 990v2s. These are my first NB's so I didn't have any other pairs to compare sizing with

Wish I could've gotten the v3's as well but I guess it wasn't meant to be

Regarding fit, the v1 feel the same as my 998 in the same size, but they physically look bigger. Mind games are at hand.

That’s a scary statement because only 998 I had were concept grand tourers & they were boats on feet. Had to get rid of them…

Back
Top Bottom