Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

M2002RHLs arrived from across the pond with the quickness!

D5765E63-5E9A-422D-BB03-FC541B2C8253.jpeg

Here We Go.GIF

2A2E2320-2D74-481D-8E55-D7C0EBA6A6D9.jpeg

any raffle spots for the v3s I'm missing? I've just done the usual (bodega, feature, sneakerpolitics) here, but trying to up my chances if anyone has any leads

Bought the teddy santis v2s on goat and they were missing the extra laces…are the extra ones the same color or are they different?

Those of you that win raffles…do you all regularly buy from them?

I’ve been buying from SNS on and off for about 10 years or so. I wouldn’t call it regularly, but a couple orders a year and not just raffle wins. I’ve hit 6 times since they move to the app mostly random pairs, nothing crazy exclusive. I feel like the odds were much better when they used to do raffles on their site.

Bought the teddy santis v2s on goat and they were missing the extra laces…are the extra ones the same color or are they different?
They are thicker and more of a cream color. That sucks they weren't included, but someone on reddit found a replacement pair for their olive Jjjjounds that may fit the bill. edit: they bought a pair of 45" length FYI

I’ve been buying from SNS on and off for about 10 years or so. I wouldn’t call it regularly, but a couple orders a year and not just raffle wins. I’ve hit 6 times since they move to the app mostly random pairs, nothing crazy exclusive. I feel like the odds were much better when they used to do raffles on their site.

Yeah I agree, I feel like your chances were way better on the website. I've never won once since they moved to the app , my previous wins were in-store pick ups signing up through the site.

If there is a shoe I really want I enter all the available raffles (sometimes up to 50+ entires). I have never hit more than 1 pair and often times I go 0 for 50.

All pairs come with white & cream laces.
They are thicker and more of a cream color. That sucks they weren't included, but someone on reddit found a replacement pair for their olive Jjjjounds that may fit the bill. edit: they bought a pair of 45" length FYI
Someone else stated they were thicker but tbh I have 2 pairs & the alt laces are the same thickness just cream Vs white.

All pairs come with white & cream laces.

Someone else stated they were thicker but tbh I have 2 pairs & the alt laces are the same thickness just cream Vs white.
Yeah between the Jjjjounds and now the Santis pairs I get the sense that NB is having some issues with consistency in batches of laces. Some folks are getting the same color in different thicknesses on each foot, and others seem a bit more consistent. I would say in my case at least the difference is subtle (1-2mm maybe?), but still distinct between stock white and alt cream.

edit: after comparing I think maybe they are *just* about the same width and the difference is just more pronounced when they're stretched from being laced. See below cream left, white right.
unnamed.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom