Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

9BB4FB92-70A3-47AD-8365-FC79326B7642.jpeg
is JFG even alive? bro just canceled thousands of orders and then went into witness protection after months of non-stop IG and twitter banter about these shoes.

First time seeing someone wear rain clouds today, they are def nice in person .. still want both the grey and the black ones but the prices are stupid
I had found a pair for 580 cheapest I’ve saw for an 11, & the guy wouldn’t meetup so I dubbed buying because after fees it would’ve been like 700+. Never in my life did I imagine seeing or being willing to pay more than 200 for a pair of NB. Smh

This might be a very unpopular opinion but am I the only one who thinks the 2002r protection shoes are hideous? I've never seen the appeal of the cutout design or whatever that is.
It's definitely an unpopular opinion on here, but I agree with you. I'm not a fan, don't like the way they look at all. I appreciate that they were trying to do something different with these, but it really isn't for me. They do seem to be a hit, so I'm sure we'll be seeing more of them. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
every time i see them WTAPS 992
proud-touched.gif

Dear NB, please bring back the NB1. 🙏

The 2002r protection pack are pretty nice. Ended up getting a pair of GOAT, but I think I prefer to the regular cut 2002R JP colorway set to release who knows when. They're pretty lightweight and comfy though

*Edit* ALD 991 shipped too!

Back
Top Bottom