Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Quality on them is not great for sure. If I could only have one I'd def much rather have the UA V4 even if it meant paying extra for it. But the 2002r would be good for beaters to keep the other ones fresh :lol:

Where this at? I hope the 1500s get a wider release, but doesn't look like they will. The 991 are nice, but the colors on the 1500 are more unique IMO.
NB Flagship in London. Saw the 1500there as well, very nice pair but the 991 colour blocking was more to my taste. Might go back to pick them up if I don't end up with the 990tg3 for retail next week.

Which one is more comfortable between 990v2 and 991/992?
Well, I decided to cop the 992TQ off Overkill since they still have my size. I like the color blocking on them. Hopefully there are more 992 or 993 in horizon.

IMG_3867.jpg

Entered right at the end too. I was like do I even need these? Are these that great?

I went through all the pics and thought about it...I decided I can probably do without most, but that I really wanted the Daytona V3. Something about it really stood out. But then at the last min I put in for the V4 as well lol. Just thought I would regret not picking up the v4 a few years down the line.

at these prices too.

I entered for the V2 which i love and the V4. Honestly would take the V4 as a consolation prize if i don't hit on the v2...but don't want to hit on both :lol:

The tax+ship really sucks, tacks on another $35 or so per shoe.

Anyone winning/losing, are you getting notifications? Anything show in the app win/lose?

Back
Top Bottom