Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Received my Daytonas yesterday from the raffle win. The colorway is great but idk why I keep buying v3s when I always have to reshape the toe. These are no exception. Not sure if I’ll keep or not. Hopefully I can hit on Cyclades this morning though.
I have no idea what happened during production but the Teddy V2s look horrible and the Cyclade V2s look as they should

Cyclades from the raffle should be here today....super stoked. I have to say...i can't see them surpassing the teddy 991s....these things are honestly amazing 00EFB8A4-59DD-4462-AC57-AA299F27C3BB.jpeg
991 tongue always pisses me off. Why’s it gotta stick out so much?

Received my Daytonas yesterday from the raffle win. The colorway is great but idk why I keep buying v3s when I always have to reshape the toe. These are no exception. Not sure if I’ll keep or not. Hopefully I can hit on Cyclades this morning though.
How you reshaping?

I have no idea what happened during production but the Teddy V2s look horrible and the Cyclade V2s look as they should
I assume you’re talking about the white/cream v2s? I have two pair and the toe boxes of both are pretty atrocious. Dents and waves galore 🤦🏼‍♂️

Sold out in my 8.5 so I went down and scored a size 8 in the V2s.

Hoping they somehow fit or I can swap with someone

one of the reasons I prefer the grey hairy suede on the teddy v3s over the white pair. The toe/mudguard on the white pair lumpy af.

ALD going head to head against Kith this week.
Kinda funny that Kith is following in the foot steps of ALD with raffles now. I hope that trend doesn't continue tho, I already miss our Loyalty emails. Problem is, Ronnie has probably let too many ppl into that 'loyalty list' and it's raffle odds now. lol

ALD going head to head against Kith this week.
Kinda funny that Kith is following in the foot steps of ALD with raffles now. I hope that trend doesn't continue tho, I already miss our Loyalty emails. Problem is, Ronnie has probably let too many ppl into that 'loyalty list' and it's raffle odds now. lol
I used to buy 550 ALD but have not yet received the email.

Back
Top Bottom