Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

238C415E-283B-4096-BAAF-8BB06307D9E4.jpeg

Just received shipping email from KITH for my V2 Cyclades web drop. No update on my V3 Daytona web drop yet. Hope this helps anyone in the same situation.

Question to those who placed an order for the sea salt 990v3 on Saks as a preorder. Has anyone received any shipping notice or updates? I placed my order back on May 27th and have received 0 updates so far

Should I pull the trigger on the Kith V4s today or wait a little longer for them to drop? Size 11.

My take on this for the V4. Keep in mind they were $245 shipped if you hit the raffle or retail. And thats only if you live in an area with no sales tax. Goat/ stock X is not a huge mark up at all. In fact the people actually selling are probably only breaking even or making like $20. My main take is that the V4 will probably not go BELOW their retail price. Its a very wearable shoe. And the presentation is top notch. Today the resell is very reasonable if you missed out. My only hesitation is will you get the socks dust bag etc. or does that even matter thats up to you alone.

TTS or .5 up? Heard these are fitting more TTS than normal 991s.

All my 991 are TTS. But these fit a little bigger than my others...I at first thought I could size down .5 to my 990 size, but after trying them on a few times more I think TTS is fine, not sure I could size down .5 from my TTS, but there is definitely a little more room in the toebox compared to all my other 991. I definitely wouldn't size up from TTS on these, though.

My take on this for the V4. Keep in mind they were $245 shipped if you hit the raffle or retail. And thats only if you live in an area with no sales tax. Goat/ stock X is not a huge mark up at all. In fact the people actually selling are probably only breaking even or making like $20. My main take is that the V4 will probably not go BELOW their retail price. Its a very wearable shoe. And the presentation is top notch. Today the resell is very reasonable if you missed out. My only hesitation is will you get the socks dust bag etc. or does that even matter thats up to you alone.

They were $265 shipped from KITH for me after tax :frown: (Not in NY)

I think best time to buy bundy888 bundy888 would be end of this week, early next week when people get all their pairs. A lot still haven't been delivered yet, but once that happens people will be undercutting each other on Ebay and Stockx. You'll have to pay tax there too plus Stockx buyer fees etc, and as commander0zero commander0zero mentioned you might not get the socks, laces, or dustbag with your order if the seller decides to keep that ****.

I have an 11 coming in later this week...If they don't fit I'll have to sell them to get an 11.5, so I'll drop you a message if they don't work out.

Question to those who placed an order for the sea salt 990v3 on Saks as a preorder. Has anyone received any shipping notice or updates? I placed my order back on May 27th and have received 0 updates so far

Placed an order too. Ghost town ….

It’s does say they will ship by 7/2 at the latest so we’ll see .

I could be completely wrong but I remember reading something about a preorder and expected sometime in September. I canceled my order once extra butter restocked.

So if I decide to purchase the v4 off GOAT, what’re the chances I get the socks?
I was wondering the same thing. Thinking to sell my V1 to double up on the V4. I noticed some are listing their pairs as "New +Defects: missing socks" so you should expect the socks to be included unless stated otherwise.. if they arrived with the socks missing then im expecting a worthwhile discount or return+refund...

+maybe send customer service a message once the order is confirmed and let them know if they socks are not included then cancel the order?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom