Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Does anyone feel that the Kith UA 990v4s run a little small? I went a half size down (i.e., 9.5) and can’t help but feel like I would have preferred a 10.

2/2

IMG-8728.jpg

we agreed that the 990TG3 fit just like any other V3?
Went with my usual size but then read some stuff about the shoe being roomier than others, blablabla...

we agreed that the 990TG3 fit just like any other V3?
Went with my usual size but then read some stuff about the shoe being roomier than others, blablabla...

those V1 and V2 from that set felt roomier to me. bought those in TTS and 1/2 size down and returned the TTS. I can wear MIUSA in TTS or 1/2 down, but those felt too long in TTS. just ordered TG3 in 1/2 size down.

anyone else still waiting on their v3's to be shipped from the fcfs release? my v4's come in today from fcfs but nothing on the v3's yet

edit: asking about the kith releases

Last edited:
Daytonas are really nice in hand...My box came with a big slash in the top though :frown:

aceofjays aceofjays I see what you mean about the fit. Same size as my other 990v3 is fine, but the toebox definitely has a stiffer construction towards the front to help keep the shape rounded.

Damn, but as long as the kicks were good 🙏🏾.

Does anyone feel that the Kith UA 990v4s run a little small? I went a half size down (i.e., 9.5) and can’t help but feel like I would have preferred a 10.

With regard to fit, my V4s fit perfectly goin’ tts (wider foot, as well). This is my first V4 and they actually feel better on foot than the V3 to me :pimp:

anyone else still waiting on their v3's to be shipped from the fcfs release? my v4's come in today from fcfs but nothing on the v3's yet

edit: asking about the kith releases
Yep still waiting, their email says 3-5 business days for processing....so with this past Monday holiday, they have until tomorrow to "process".

One thing I've come to learn from NT and life in general is to not always follow others recommendations, especially when it comes to things you buy to wear/use , learned the hard way. Either go to a local and try on your size in said model , or just go TTS , if those are not options and returning them makes zero sense because your actual size is sold out tough luck pa, oop a brethren /resell or take the L. Also a shoe cobbler ,and some contraption they sell on Amazon will give them some room. So with all these ideas I've given please don't expect an NT'r that has different feet than you to run to your crib and magically solve your problem.

TLDR

Cop your TTS if your not sure about fit.

One thing I've come to learn from NT and life in general is to not always follow others recommendations, especially when it comes to things you buy to wear/use , learned the hard way. Either go to a local and try on your size in said model , or just go TTS , if those are not options and returning them makes zero sense because your actual size is sold out tough luck pa, oop a brethren /resell or take the L. Also a shoe cobbler ,and some contraption they sell on Amazon will give them some room. So with all these ideas I've given please don't expect an NT'r that has different feet than you to run to your crib and magically solve your problem.

TLDR

Cop your TTS if your not sure about fit.

I have a good friend who is also a size 10 and he has more NBs than myself so his input was greatly valued, as well as Sean Go's. With that said, I think I will simply stick to TTS for NBs. It appears that NBs may be the only shoes that my friend and I differ in with regards to sizing preference.

I have always stuck with TTS & they fit great 85% of the time, every time….
Even if they are slightly big going down for my foot would be uncomfortable. Heel slip over hammer toes lol.

agreed with the TTS if in doubt! I have a few V3 and like them slightly roomier, allows me to wear thicker socks in the winter

I mean I get waiting for raffle results but this seems a little extreme for the GR raffle from ALD. I would have thought yesterday evening for sure. Seems odd. Oh well its not like I don't have any shoes to wear...lol

Back
Top Bottom