Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

FWIW I went with my usual .5 size down in the Daytona 990v3 (9.5) and they fit great, similar to my other V3s. Also went .5 down in UA V4s and they ended up fitting well too. I find the V4s to fit similar to V5s so TTS would’ve worked too but the .5 down was just right. Hope this helps.

anyone else still waiting on their v3's to be shipped from the fcfs release? my v4's come in today from fcfs but nothing on the v3's yet

edit: asking about the kith releases
I reached out to KITH customer service over twitter and they said they’ve been overwhelmed with orders and are working on it. I’m in the same boat with the V3 from web drop, but as long as my order is still accepted, I’ll just have to be patient. My V4 and V2 web drop orders have shipped though. I’ve been reading that in person pickups for V3 have been delayed due to late shipment so that could be another reason for our delay.

Big issue is the term "TTS"...Not everyone knows what their true size actually is, which creates even more confusion when someone recommends TTS or .5 up/down. Some people are between sizes too.

Trial and error is unfortunately what I've had to do on a lot of shoes across brands. So many times I've gone TTS and it fits too big, or sized down and it's been too small. Lost a lot of $$$ that way for sure. Personally if a shoe has excessive room in the toebox or has heel slip, or is too snug and crushing my toes I'm just not going to keep them. Got enough shoes that I need ones that don't fit me right.

What sucks is sometimes that's not even enough...After trial and error you think you've got your size for a particular model, then future colorways in that same model start fitting different depending on the materials used, change in mold, etc.

Anyways, all this talk of UA fitting TTS is making me sweat since I went down .5 lol. Mine are out for delivery today so will see soon...

Big issue is the term "TTS"...Not everyone knows what their true size actually is, which creates even more confusion when someone recommends TTS or .5 up/down. Some people are between sizes too.

Trial and error is unfortunately what I've had to do on a lot of shoes across brands. So many times I've gone TTS and it fits too big, or sized down and it's been too small. Lost a lot of $$$ that way for sure. Personally if a shoe has excessive room in the toebox or has heel slip, or is too snug and crushing my toes I'm just not going to keep them. Got enough shoes that I need ones that don't fit me right.

What sucks is sometimes that's not even enough...After trial and error you think you've got your size for a particular model, then future colorways in that same model start fitting different depending on the materials used, change in mold, etc.

Anyways, all this talk of UA fitting TTS is making me sweat since I went down .5 lol. Mine are out for delivery today so will see soon...
I think you’ll be fine.

E5E19865-73DF-4C9C-A241-96BDD3DE4308.png

Lol yupe I know exactly what you're experiencing. Sometimes wearing certain socks also matters in sizing.

Long haired suede must be on sale, or currently easily attainable, it’s been/being used pretty often these days, it seems.

Back
Top Bottom