Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Note 1: If you question the sizing buy your regular size. Too tight buy Dr. Scholls ultra thin insoles for dress shoes, adds like .5-ish. Too loose buy thicker insole or a heel wedge/spacer thing-a-ma-bob. (And of course sock thickness is a small factor)…plus now you can keep your co-branded insoles perfect for resale later 😂 I kid.

Note 2: If by chance you have a NB flagship store nearby or visiting a city with one, they have their own proprietary full foot measuring system and it’s free (run by employees.)
Additionally when SF flagship was still open I had my feet scanned and results: between 12/12.5 Thought that’s a little off as I was wearing 11.5/12…BUT lo and behold they were right I do wear 12.5 for #NB and some MiA releases and 12 in most MiUSA and MiUK. (side note I can go down to 11.5 in some MiUSA and MiUK models but definitely snugger fit 997, 998, 990Vx…12 is still best bet.)

cribs smelling like fresh suede...
20220624_111237.jpg

dwayne-johnson-the-rock.gif

Yep. & for those waiting so very long for the 2002R's to drop they finally are arriving stateside.

Mr. Me Too…

Still feel these are the best looking of the pack, and am happy I won them for retail, but in hand, I don’t feel em much better than the GRs as far as materials go. Presentation is top notch tho! Got Cyclades in as well (no pic), entered to use as a possible trade in case I couldn’t get v3s or v4s, and I actually like em more than I thought I would… guess they’ll stay with me for the mean time.

8F399DC7-8859-4618-88D4-7EAD8B57895A.jpeg

Mr. Me Too…

Still feel these are the best looking of the pack, and am happy I won them for retail, but in hand, I don’t feel em much better than the GRs as far as materials go. Presentation is top notch tho! Got Cyclades in as well (no pic), entered to use as a possible trade in case I couldn’t get v3s or v4s, and I actually like em more than I thought I would… guess they’ll stay with me for the mean time.

8F399DC7-8859-4618-88D4-7EAD8B57895A.jpeg

Surprised you don't feel there's a difference between these and the 2002R version...Suede used on all these Ronnie pairs is really nice.

Surprised you don't feel there's a difference between these and the 2002R version...Suede used on all these Ronnie pairs is really nice.
Only 2002rs I own are the incense cw, that aren’t even my size… suede is definitely nicer on the v4s than those. I’m just saying that the Kith collab isn’t much better than the GR grey v4 I have, which in all honesty is FAR from bad.

Back
Top Bottom