Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Need more leaks of the two tone blue pairs. Haven't seen any leaks of those other than first two little leaks by Teddy.

1656283363627.png

1656283390766.png

Random pics posted via Nice Kicks

Jade v3s haunt me daily. Seconds too slow.

Thankfully the Bodega v3s are awesome and somewhere in that color wheel ballpark (at least that’s what i tell myself)

Might need to pickup those UA purple joints. Whats the going rate for em? Theres a store in the city that has my 10 for 300. Good price?

The V4? Paid $266 shipped from kith so 300 isn't that overpriced. Euro price/shipping was $30 over what it would cost me to get a pair of V3 from a US store. I'm ok with that since I missed on release day here.

What was retail on em? Itll be 3 + tax so like what, $320 or something. Its a buy/sell/trade store so might just off one of my kicks to not pay squat. Was looking to sell my Taupe Haze 4’s anyways.

Also seen those JFG pink joints with the weird sole in person. Those look way better in pics than in person on feet.

What was retail on em? Itll be 3 + tax so like what, $320 or something. Its a buy/sell/trade store so might just off one of my kicks to not pay squat. Was looking to sell my Taupe Haze 4’s anyways.

Also seen those JFG pink joints with the weird sole in person. Those look way better in pics than in person on feet.

Sz 10 on goat at the moment is 275, would be a little over 3 after tax n ship.

I paid something like 265 shipped from Kith after tax and shipping, so around 3 isn’t really unreasonable.

7B650504-594B-469F-B4A8-D7205B10428C.jpeg

Just got my TG3 in. Happy that the sizing works and QC was good on this pair. I do think the V4 may have the edge in the overall look and feel. Color just pops and the tongue feels super plush.
You go same size for both? TTS or half size down?

The UAs keep looking better and better. I don't think I can pull off the Daytonas although I really like the colorway.

Back
Top Bottom