Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

My fiancé wears the big kids sizes since they’re cheaper than the womens 990’s, she finds them comfy. They are a bit of a downgrade from mens/womens because it’s made in Asia (someone correct me if I’m wrong). She did find the womens pair more comfy and better quality, but of course with the price difference she was content with the kids pair.

Thanks for the info. Didn't even notice they aren't made in US.

Joe Freshgoods x New Balance 574 “Conversations Amongst Us”
Release Date: 2022
1656512841074.jpeg

1656512858477.jpeg

1656512871868.jpeg

1656512886461.jpeg

1656512900634.jpeg

Now that we are 6 releases in (2 release on the 30th) of the "Teddy 16" what would be your grade of the releases so far be on a scale of 1-10? Also what issues or concerns or have you been disappointed? I'm just curious what you guys think. Me personally. I think this has been and very interesting direction. The use of different materials used in combinations on the 990's have been excellent. The use of leather on the sea salt pack the hairy suede used. Also for me the "menswear vibe" makes these easy wears. On the downside I can see how to some they give off a "samey vibe" and for many the "menswear vibe" could be a downside. I think moving later into the collection we'll get some much needed color in the collection. My grade so far is 8 out of 10 great collection but room for improvement.

I’m 1/2 way complete of the ones I wanted. Sea salt V3 and tomorrow the cream V1. Then I’m done

Apologies if I missed it but is there any word on US release of 2002R steel blue? Have only seen other color ways available

i missed it playing a stupid game on my phone 🤦🏿‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom