Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

The main pair I wanted. The Chicago 1s of the Tebby 16. The best NB in eons. Rosebud:

0E4025A5-DAF8-4831-BA43-145EC52963D4.jpeg

Any size 9 floating out there on Moonbeams?? Got through que on NB to Size 9 sold out.

EU prices looking like resale lol

Same. Got through on NB.com. Thinking of just turning off my credit card for the day until notifications go out.
Man, wish I had thought to do this, I figured I lost out since I didn’t get a notification this morning. Kith sent my confirmation at 11:39am 🤦🏼‍♂️ After I had already got through on NB at 10, ridiculous.

Did anyone in here end up receiving an invoice from ALD for a previous raffle loss? Just got an invoice for the purples and pulled the trigger. Didn't know they did that.

I got it for purple and the brown pair. I had to stop myself when I saw in the email that they wouldn’t be delivered until spring 2023.
Yeah, I saw that it wouldn’t be delivered for almost a full year. I do like paying for it though, forgetting about it, and then being surprised months down the line lol. I wish they’d have given me access to the olive ones.

Back
Top Bottom