Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Kith just selected my 900v2TED drawing. Of course I already bought them a week ago. If anyone wants a size 10 for retail HMU.

So Kith is still selecting from their raffles. I haven't received anything from the 990v2TE2 or today's raffle

ADCCDA92-7D89-4875-9A58-82C71E1C3BCD.jpeg
3FD4CBF7-47FB-4BC2-AED1-B1E190333DF7.jpeg

Hearing these stories about KITH selecting raffle winners way past raffle date is making me nervous for the V3 raffle I entered since I was able to cop off new balance. Locking the card doesn’t seem to do any good since who knows when winners will be selected :lol:

990v3 Raw Amethyst
Sizes 8-10

got the backyard legends 2002rs and the blue bodega 574s today
wanted the new 9060s too, but those sold quick

Same! I’m heated..just unlocked my damn card two days ago thinking I was in the clear. Shady as hell Ron
The more I think about this the more it pisses me off. It’s an incredibly shady move to time the draw so if a shoe doesn’t turn out to be as hyped they can still guarantee a sell out and make their cash. They also timed it after most other retailers released them.

The more I think about this the more it pisses me off. It’s an incredibly shady move to time the draw so if a shoe doesn’t turn out to be as hyped they can still guarantee a sell out and make their cash. They also timed it after most other retailers released them.
I'm hoping I took a L now that I was able to grab a pair from Feature

Back
Top Bottom