Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

IMG_20220723_161600_853.jpg
IMG_20220723_161627_522.jpg

Lookin to buy a pair of Teddy Santis 990V3 Marblehead. Not sure what size would fit me so lookin for help. Wear 7.5 AF1, 8.5 in Ultraboost and AM90s. Size 8 in NB 550, 574 and 1600. What size would be best? Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.

Sure no problem

B7F06D6F-0436-492E-94DD-DD31908358F7.jpeg

lol I just got a chargeback claim on a pair that has the same style of tag as this and was referenced as fake by Riblets1218 on Twitter which the buyer used as his evidence in the claim
IMG-1009.jpg

This is my second pair that has the "legit" tag that the buyer and the Twitter user who blew this up are claiming to be the real pairs.
IMG-1008.jpg

Keep in mind I bought and sold another pair of these the first week they dropped and they had the same type of tag as first image. And also the first pair was worn for months by the buyer before claiming they were fake so the print quality on the tag isn't as clean as the second pair which I've worn once.

This “MT1996” lookbook on the NB JP site kinda looks like NB’s answer to ACG with the throwback outdoors aesthetic. Wondering if it will become an ongoing thing worldwide or not

main.jpg

Itachi Itachi I read that post by Riblets related to the newest JP colorway M2002RDD. I thought even dane3fune debunked his theory.

My pairs checks all the boxes. Materials are all on point and the blacklight watermark pops a vibrant yellow/blue. Fakes do have watermarks but they are either faint or non-existent.

DF1E8495-A5FC-40F1-B42B-8E9CD29A3A2F.jpeg

Your pair that was originally claimed fake was more than likely legit.

Last edited:
The shoes from my last post are virtually identical. All suede will have slight variances but the actual quality of the shoe is identical to the second pair that's supposedly "legit" the only difference between them is the tag. I know fakes have gotten pretty good in certain shoes but for this specific model all the fakes have the shape completely off, the suede colors aren't quite right, the rows of perforated dots on the heel cups on the legit pairs have 3 rows and most fake batches have 4. It's just crazy to me how one dude with some random photos comes out as empirical data for fakes when he doesn't even work for the company. I think these companies are lazy and inconsistent and there will be big variances in pairs from the same factory let alone from different factories.

I'm in the negative on my paypal right now but am afraid to sell one of these pairs I have now in fear someone will charge back again. Will probably throw them for a deal under market in my local group since both pairs are worn now too

Also after reviewing that dudes Twitter thread all the things he cites for pairs being legit like insoles and stitching check out as legit on my pair that got charge backed, it literally makes no sense lmao. Buyers have an overwhelming power on Paypal and dudes preaching fake knowledge don't help.

Last edited:
This “MT1996” lookbook on the NB JP site kinda looks like NB’s answer to ACG with the throwback outdoors aesthetic. Wondering if it will become an ongoing thing worldwide or not

main.jpg
big miss if they don't release this in the States

lol I just got a chargeback claim on a pair that has the same style of tag as this and was referenced as fake by Riblets1218 on Twitter which the buyer used as his evidence in the claim
IMG-1009.jpg

This is my second pair that has the "legit" tag that the buyer and the Twitter user who blew this up are claiming to be the real pairs.
IMG-1008.jpg

Keep in mind I bought and sold another pair of these the first week they dropped and they had the same type of tag as first image. And also the first pair was worn for months by the buyer before claiming they were fake so the print quality on the tag isn't as clean as the second pair which I've worn once.
Not sure if fake or not but the spacing on the supposed fake tag is obviously different than the supposed real pair so I can see where the confusion could happen.

edit - Just pulled out my pair to compare and the tag matches the pic Soletrain posted and the 2nd picture you posted with the closer spacing on the font and the size box going all the way across the tag.

Last edited:
Not sure if fake or not but the spacing on the supposed fake tag is obviously different than the supposed real pair so I can see where the confusion could happen.

edit - Just pulled out my pair to compare and the tag matches the pic Soletrain posted and the 2nd picture you posted with the closer spacing on the font and the size box going all the way across the tag.

The fact that the second tag has text that's completely missing off the other style of tag alone is enough to show there's discrepancies between pairs so it's definitely weird. A majority of the pairs I've seen don't have the "Men's Size" box that continues across the right over the QR code. The insoles and the stitching also match up on both pairs which in the Twitter thread referenced the fake pair didn't match the legit pair. Also most of the fake pairs that have been confirmed show sizes as "MM" instead of "CM"

I'm also more likely to judge a shoes "legitness" from the whole package versus the font on a size tag for example, just because I don't really trust their QC process or standards. The first pair in question has UK box tags on it and the second pair came from the US.

The fact that the MR2002RDD is made in both China and Vietnam factories shows the NB has no issues with having different variations across the board. Makes it harder to legit check

They look like completely different shoes even tho they both legit. The Vietnam pair overall looks better. China top and Vietnam on bottom from a Reddit member.
938B3A97-2951-458C-BED0-E68F20834D2B.jpeg
4E2920DE-8331-4FAA-9572-7FA08A6E345B.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom