Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Last week’s rotation.
46E28CBE-827B-4952-9B5B-E575D4FEDBA6.jpeg

Can anybody help me out with which 2002Rs come from which country? Looking to pick up a few more but don't want to get the sizing wrong. Mainly looking at the Up There's, Water Be The Guides, and the Carmel suede pair.

Got the black suedes (China) and they fit great. Got the mauve suedes (Vietnam) and they fit tight. Trying to not make the same mistake with my next few pairs.

I need to see those V6 in person, still on the fence.

There are several images online.....not sure if that helps with your decision. I personally am in. I am excited it'll have FuelCell midsole. The grey one seems the best colorway so far. My only complaint would be the cliff toe box, but I might reshape them just like AM1.

new-balance-990v6-grey-lateral

new-balance-990v6-grey-side-1_w900.jpg.webp

mgxg69nbv8n81.jpg

Need those steel blue v3s. Thought those v2s we're just dusty pinks but apparently they're tan.
I figured Kith would strike back after all these teddy releases. I think i’m going to hold off on the upcoming oilve leaf/black colorway and go after the kith instead. Plus that olive/cream color is dropping on the 22nd, and i’m excited to see what the GG3 colorway is.

Yeezy at new balance can be monumental

Wont happen tho the boy too wild for nb’s calm style lol

I figured Kith would strike back after all these teddy releases. I think i’m going to hold off on the upcoming oilve leaf/black colorway and go after the kith instead. Plus that olive/cream color is dropping on the 22nd, and i’m excited to see what the GG3 colorway is.
Is this the pair you're talking about? There's also a v2 coming out in the same colorway.

微信图片_20220104190921.jpg

Is this the pair you're talking about? There's also a v2 coming out in the same colorway.

微信图片_20220104190921.jpg

Those are it! Was really feeling the TC3 olives, but I can’t snag em all, and that cream/lighter gray midsole combo is just perfection. Only V3 pair I feel the dark gray midsole looks good on is the kith tornado. That gray midsole played a big part in me passing on the burgundys, and it looks like friday’s release will be no different.

I guess in true Kith fashion, they weren’t going to be outkithed. I figured the castlerock/spring tide colorway was the closest thing we’d get compared to the steel blue/shark on a 990v3. Whatever one it ends up being, it’s nice to finally see it in “official” form!

Hope the CL V3 aren’t basura quality like the V2

Tan V2 are nice

i remember having the 1300. love the colors but wish theyd upgrade material.
I actually like the materials because they're durable. Definitely rougher than their normal suedes and stuff but it holds up to every day wear. I actually liked that Ronnie stayed true to the OG materials on the Steel Blue pack he did.

Back
Top Bottom