Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Woulda been dope if they used the carhartt canvas, similar to the dunks that released years back… or even the camo like they used in the more recent am 95s. Nice shoe for sure, just coulda been better… imo at least.
Yeah man that’s where I’m at too.

But hey, will be easy as anything to wear and the little hits of my favorite brand are pretty cool too.

The suede nap is great

6E614D9F-6A4C-4E3B-AF70-BC762CD29D83.jpeg
ED16BA9C-2AB9-4082-BE20-2A76E76ACD60.jpeg

Anyone else get the Concepts 9060 access email? Mine came at 10:30am ET but I didn't see it til a couple mins ago and now it's just itty bitty and humongo sizes left. The indigo pair looks pretty good, and $150 doesn't seem too bad.

Screen Shot 2022-09-22 at 11.22.14 AM.png

Why do they do that two tone mesh crap on all the dark color 90/60's? The browns, blacks and indigo's all have a different color mesh on the medial side of the shoe.

Anyone else get the Concepts 9060 access email? Mine came at 10:30am ET but I didn't see it til a couple mins ago and now it's just itty bitty and humongo sizes left. The indigo pair looks pretty good, and $150 doesn't seem too bad.

I got it, not feeling that model so I didn’t even check.

You should get em! Have you found a site where they’re available?
Yeah I did. However I ham looked them up on stock x and the picture on there makes the colorway look different. They look more grey on there and on the pic I payed much more green which is what I like. I’m confused lol.

I got the indigo pair from lapstone and hammer last week and love them. I like the 2-tone mesh. Not a fan of the cotton laces that they come with though, I switched to some regular laces.
DDC96FB6-CE84-4CC4-B8F8-F4265A9CC3EF.jpeg

Why do they do that two tone mesh crap on all the dark color 90/60's? The browns, blacks and indigo's all have a different color mesh on the medial side of the shoe.
The greys have it too, its white on the medial and grey on the lateral side.

Back
Top Bottom