Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

The JP colored protection pack has always been the one for me. I like them better then the rain clouds. Something about that blue/grey color palette that i can't get enough of

Also not a fan of any of the JFGs 993s. There are too many better looking NBs out and coming out to even consider copping a JFG

Felt the same way.

I was never really a fan of the whole refined future/protection pack, but the JP colorway was the one I had to get.

-Drew

Don't know if I asked this before but where did that dumbass Protection Pack name come from? I can see if they had gore-tex, then it would make sense.
Refined Future sounds cooler and did what the name implied, with reaching out beyond NBs core and having some GRs move like they are collabs with the first released set

Don't know if I asked this before but where did that dumbass Protection Pack name come from? I can see if they had gore-tex, then it would make sense.
Refined Future sounds cooler and did what the name implied, with reaching out beyond NBs core and having some GRs move like they are collabs

IIRC, a retailer in a Japan called it Protection Pack and everyone just went along with it.

Two new colorways of season 2 V2s.
RDT_20221012_142828491977222572506212.png
RDT_20221012_1428188837299312901285445.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom