Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Code: NB25
$120 + tax (varies on state) + free shipping

85CB570F-C45B-485E-A65E-785691DD451F.jpeg

raffles started on a few websites in UK/EU, but only for the blue and sage. Hopefully it doesn't mean that the pink is more limited...

Hopefully the rest of the stock will drop along side the clothing collectoin later this week? That's my only slimmer of hope I have :lol:

Per NB Lifestyle’s IG Post, the Global Launch is 10/21. However, only the Sage and Arctic Blue cws were pictured.

Per NB Lifestyle’s IG Post, the Global Launch is 10/21. However, only the Sage and Arctic Blue cws were pictured.

Yeah I saw but maybe when Joe drops the clothing collection on his site maybe he'll include the rest of the pink stock (since pink was exclusive to his site).

Last edited:
It's my first rodeo copping from JFG. Looks like many experienced cancellation before. How soon would I know if my order is cancelled or not? I am guessing I wouldn't know until the 10/21 if that's the official release?

It's my first rodeo copping from JFG. Looks like many experienced cancellation before. How soon would I know if my order is cancelled or not? I am guessing I wouldn't know until the 10/21 if that's the official release?
can take weeks if its anything like da 9060 Ig drop lol

Back
Top Bottom