Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

6E89411E-28DD-4C20-BA43-CB0019BDFD61.jpeg

Tell me he’s trolling
1666747586396.jpeg
Ok so what do i do if i dont want them? Why is it trilling? I saw a "raffle" entered thinking if i win they would be woth mroe than retail, won and thought well maybe they arent worth more and am asking if i should return or can i resell them at least for my money back?? I never owned one pair of nb before so why cant yall help me i stead of trying to make this purchase worse.

Ok so what do i do if i dont want them? Why is it trilling? I saw a "raffle" entered thinking if i win they would be woth mroe than retail, won and thought well maybe they arent worth more and am asking if i should return or can i resell them at least for my money back?? I never owned one pair of nb before so why cant yall help me i stead of trying to make this purchase worse.
Well the good news is they’re gonna resell so hold them. They’re not gonna return check out his 990V3 collabs. That’s probably how much they’ll sell for

Well the good news is they’re gonna resell so hold them. They’re not gonna return check out his 990V3 collabs. That’s probably how much they’ll sell for
Thanks man finally some good news!!!

Reactions: JPS
Hearing rumours Ye will sign with Heelys any day now. Highly recommend that the entrepreneur Ari$ Ari$ go and buy up ALLLL the stock he can find. Thank me later bro
Im not a kanye fan or a yeezy fan, never ever had a pair and never will them things ugliest shoes i ever seen

So to help you out, you have to figure out why you're in this. Are you trying to resell or are you buying to wear them?

If you're buying to wear, maybe go with a more readily available and easily returnable/exchangeable New Balance model. Save the impulse buys for a brand you're more familiar with.

If you're buying to resell, New Balance will be a tough brand to crack. Especially if you're purchasing manually. That, and you should definitely check resell prices prior to buying to make sure it's worth it. It's way too many apps, YouTube channels, Facebook groups, and IG/Tik Tok accounts for you to get info from instead of taking a shot in the dark. Even NikeTalk can give you some insight. Not many of us on here were talking about Todd's the past few weeks. It's been all Teddy Santis and Joe Freshgoods. And as much attention as those releases were getting, they're still barely going over retail.

Also, just to save you some grief NikeTalk is not the place to get help as a reseller.

All that being said, get the Todd's in hand and try them on. You might love them🤷🏿‍♂️. Otherwise hold them and sell later or flip now, and maybe take a loss, and use the funds to buy something else🤷🏿‍♂️. That's if you can't return them. Not sure of the policy for that store.

Last edited:
So to help you out, you have to figure out why you're in this. Are you trying to resell or are you buying to wear them?

If you're buying to wear, maybe go with a more readily available and easily returnable/exchangeable New Balance model. Save the impulse buys for a brand you're more familiar with.

If you're buying to resell, New Balance will be a tough brand to crack. Especially if you're purchasing manually. That, and you should definitely check resell prices prior to buying to make sure it's worth it. It's way too many apps, YouTube channels, Facebook groups, and IG/Tik Tok accounts for you to get info from instead of taking a shot in the dark. Even NikeTalk can give you some insight. Not many of us on here were talking about Todd's the past few weeks. It's been all Teddy Santis and Joe Freshgoods. And as much attention as those releases were getting, they're still barely going over retail.

Also, just to save you some grief NikeTalk is not the place to get help as a reseller.

All that being said, get the Todd's in hand and try them on. You might love them🤷🏿‍♂️. Otherwise hold them and sell later or flip now, and maybe take a loss, and use the funds to buy something else🤷🏿‍♂️. That's if you can't return them. Not sure of the policy for that store.
Incredible insight man. I will read this over a few times so it "sinks" in, i dont wanna be portrayed as a reseller i despise them. Both times i won on snkrs app i wore them! And coulda resold for double easy. I ended up reselling them used and worn down and still made almost my $ back, so yes i like to sell used sneakers but i never have bought a new pair to resell, not once, its just im not familiar with nb at all and shouldnt have entered this draw. I learned a lesson and maybe ill even like them lol

Incredible insight man. I will read this over a few times so it "sinks" in, i dont wanna be portrayed as a reseller i despise them. Both times i won on snkrs app i wore them! And coulda resold for double easy. I ended up reselling them used and worn down and still made almost my $ back, so yes i like to sell used sneakers but i never have bought a new pair to resell, not once, its just im not familiar with nb at all and shouldnt have entered this draw. I learned a lesson and maybe ill even like them lol
No shame in flipping pairs. Especially if you're using the funds to buy sneakers you actually want. I do it often. A lot of us do. That kind of reselling has always been around and is generally accepted. Hope these work out for you

Back
Top Bottom