Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

990KS3 with cream laces
53564.jpg

Did anyone else notice this collection seems to be returnable? I don't see the same little disclaimer at the bottom of product description on NB. Not complaining, just an observation.
Still says non-returnable if you open Product Details…

Attachments

• 85B79A54-BAC4-4607-ADFC-7AA948907A04.jpeg
    85B79A54-BAC4-4607-ADFC-7AA948907A04.jpeg
    283.7 KB · Views: 283
First 993 I’ve copped… I usually wear a 12 in Jordan 1’s.. so I assumed that will be the case with these.. so when I won a size 11 last Friday on NB.. I thought i would have to sell them.. but they actually fit… surprised me.. was going to sell to someone on here but they secured their pair.. so I just tried them on and they fit.. so now I gotta get the other two.. can anyone tell me how the JFG outside clothes fit?

FE7DE28D-93AB-4598-A7F7-288BB9119429.jpeg

Did anyone else notice this collection seems to be returnable? I don't see the same little disclaimer at the bottom of product description on NB. Not complaining, just an observation.
I thought the same but they put it in the product detail section....sneaky NB...but I see you :lol:

Not allowing returns on a shoe that is still sitting after 24 hours is kinda weird to me. Not saying it has to be like Nike's which is crazy generous, but a 30 day window is plenty.

My sage shipment hasn't had any movement since 10/26. Still showing "Arrived at Fedex facility". :frown: I don't have a good feeling about it.

Couple of sizes left of black fig 2002r for $96. Use code US2022. If it doesn’t work, order and chat with a rep and they’ll issue a price adjustment.

Not allowing returns on a shoe that is still sitting after 24 hours is kinda weird to me. Not saying it has to be like Nike's which is crazy generous, but a 30 day window is plenty.

I think it's the whole point for these companies. This is all the result of 2020-2021, when every teenager's new career became either Robinhood day trader, or sneaker reseller.

Kids who don't know an Air Max 1 from a Reebok Classic, all of a sudden watching these ShoeTubers who hyping them up to buy sneakers to resell. Then when the shoe sits/"bricks" they return the pairs for a refund, since there's no "lunch money"

how's the 1906R fit compared to other non miUS/UK pairs? I haven't seen a size 12.5 and suspect they may not have been produced for this model.

how's the 1906R fit compared to other non miUS/UK pairs? I haven't seen a size 12.5 and suspect they may not have been produced for this model.
I personally have to half size up. People say go true to size and after a few wears it feels better, but when I tried that my pinky toe was still getting squashed. Only problem is their length is fine so when I do half size up they're a little longer than I'd like.

I went tts on the 1906r and they were narrow in the toe area but they broke in and they fit perfect now. I also have a pair that’s a half sz up as well and although they are comfy out the box in the toe I do have a bit of heel slippage. I suggest to go a half sz up if you are wide footed. But tts if your foot is normal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom