Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Today : m997mp1

m997mp1.jpg

Just to confirm (with first page) 2002r protection packs fit a half size small?

Just to confirm (with first page) 2002r protection packs fit a half size small?
They don’t fit a half size small for me. I’d say TTS if you have “regular” feet.

With wide flat feet, my Rainclouds are my “TTS” and are ok, while the recent Blue-ish ones are .5 up and feel better to me, FWIW.

They might be sending out targeted emails at NB.com. They sent me an email for an additional 10% off. No code. Picked up the R.W.Tech Fleece Pants for roughly $32 each with Rakuten Cashback.

^^^ love my pair. The only thing I don't like is that they put in the fleece material sock liner and not the original polyester. And these were a summer release so that was odd to me. Too warm in hot weather imo

^^^ love my pair. The only thing I don't like is that they put in the fleece material sock liner and not the original polyester. And these were a summer release so that was odd to me. Too warm in hot weather imo

I prefer this sock liner as it feels more premium in hand

my feet also don't sweat too much so not as much an issue for me

Finally unds’d these! Ngl one of the reasons it took me so long was because I couldn’t figure out what laces to use in them lol smh.

813B4606-B58E-4C36-BC36-12FF8C053C6B.jpeg
One of my favorite set of spare laces, ever… the laces were one of the main reasons that pushed me to pay resell for a pair.

i got the black in mine bc i wann use the camo spare on something else. theyre an awesome lace

:nerd: did you purchase yours from the NB site? I purchased it from another retailer.
No I purchased from SNS and Slam Jam. I filled out this form https://support.newbalance.com/s/returnform
and they got back to me a couple days after. I explained how they shouldn't be chipping after one or two wears. One thing they asked is if I contacted the retailers I purchased from in which I replied yes, but their return policy is voided once the shoes are worn. They got back to me a couple days after with the online credit. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom