Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I think I’m passing on these and Salehe. I just realized the butt whooping my wallet is about to take with Tebby szn 3. All the V6… V1-3 being subbed for 998 and V4

I know most of NBNT loves those two models. May the Gawds be with us

Where are you seeing season 3 info? Any pics?

I think I’m passing on these and Salehe. I just realized the butt whooping my wallet is about to take with Tebby szn 3. All the V6… V1-3 being subbed for 998 and V4

I hear you...I might end up selling the Salehe's and the Upthere I and II's but we'll see....props to your avatar, JM is the man....

998s soon come :emoji_raised_hands::emoji_money_with_wings:

Peteys today…
C307CBD9-E138-4313-9B7E-127091C1D0C3.jpeg

Bros, how do 993s fit? Confused if I should go half size down or tts.
I go TTS. Half size down for me is a snug one-to-one fit which I don't prefer. When I go TTS I have around a thumbs width at the end of the shoe. Half size I have around half a thumbs width which is fine length wise but I don't like how half size down feels on the edges of the shoes. Personal preference obviously.

Just buy some off NB.com in your size and half size down and just return them. They have a great return policy.

Last edited:
Never wore new balances but LOVE this colorway (bodega 9060) and the women swears by the comfort so figured I might shoot for these. Looking at sizing seems like it's TTS for most if not a lil big. Is that how these would run? I wear a 9 in jordan/nike but go up to a 9.5 if I can't get a 9. Any advice?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom