Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Pistachios came in
04EEEF18-50C5-4F6B-BA7D-D645EE03F0FB.jpeg

Side by side comparison with JFGs
790D1179-E095-43E0-AC22-0701EDE04B90.jpeg

I prefer the darker shade of green from the Pistachios
Both nice, it's situations like this where for me personally, I'd have to just choose one because they're so similar. I'm slightly liking the JFG's a bit more, but they're both clean, can't lose either way.. only thing we're losing is our funds :rofl:

Screenshot-20221210-090757.jpg
Only thing I wanted today....
congrat
Easy purchase. Everyone losing their mind over the 11s....
Screenshot_20221210_120330_Chrome.jpg
AJ11's are so overdone now....I had early access to the Cherry's and passed then as well. I'm on the fence on these, I agree with a few others about the uppers. The uppers are insanely clean...but the outsole is just too clunky for me personally. I wish they did this color combo on either of the models from 990-993 but I can see why they want to branch out, those are the easy go to's. It's the challenge on making other models appealing and to have an open eye to other silhouettes

Looking forward to having these in hand. My boy designed these, as well as the "No Days Off" and "No Bad Days"
That's what's up , but damn your heart couldn't had oop you a pair at least? I understand copping to support him or the cause but best believe I would've been in his *** like baby wipes asking for a pair to have on ice

That's what's up , but damn your heart couldn't had oop you a pair at least? I understand copping to support him or the cause but best believe I would've been in his *** like baby wipes asking for a pair to have on ice

:lol: He’s hooked it up before but I know people be hitting him up on that time. We grown now, we got money. Rather just salute and not be “that guy”

He’s supported my ventures, so its all reciprocal

congrat

AJ11's are so overdone now....I had early access to the Cherry's and passed then as well. I'm on the fence on these, I agree with a few others about the uppers. The uppers are insanely clean...but the outsole is just too clunky for me personally. I wish they did this color combo on either of the models from 990-993 but I can see why they want to branch out, those are the easy go to's. It's the challenge on making other models appealing and to have an open eye to other silhouettes

Yup, hit on 11’s EA last month but canceled. Lamed out to me.. everyone gonna have them and look like candy canes.

I’m moving to browns etc and this is a lovely color. Also the launch pics and box are dope.

Back
Top Bottom