Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I’m guessing NTNB already knew this but if you didn’t, like me…
I’m curious to hoop in the Two wxy’s and I’ve never played in a NB. I went to the store to see if I could try a pair on but they don’t have any hoop shoes in store. They said I can buy them online and hoop in them, and return within 45 days if they don’t work. They said they just need to be in good condition which seems subjective af lol. So I was like- I can play in them? They said yeah for sure

I’m guessing NTNB already knew this but if you didn’t, like me…
I’m curious to hoop in the Two wxy’s and I’ve never played in a NB. I went to the store to see if I could try a pair on but they don’t have any hoop shoes in store. They said I can buy them online and hoop in them, and return within 45 days if they don’t work. They said they just need to be in good condition which seems subjective af lol. So I was like- I can play in them? They said yeah for sure
That's good to know, I wonder if that's just for bball shoes or is that their general return policy on shoes? I know Nike accepts worn returns within 60 days.

That's good to know, I wonder if that's just for bball shoes or is that their general return policy on shoes? I know Nike accepts worn returns within 60 days.
Not 100% but I think it’s their general return policy. They definitely don’t make it clear IMO. I was trying to figure it out on the website and had to go into faq’s, and I got the impression they just took new/unworn returns. It’s not like Nike and adidas where they make it clear, basically as a selling point to go ahead and buy the kicks.

Any real life fits with the Salehe V2's? Coming up dry on instragram and want to see if they are worth a shot at resell.

F2D7FC29-CECC-43CE-83F3-5C21848F95EA.png

Back
Top Bottom