Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Can someone explain the “roll bar” or whatever it is in 580s?
Rollbar is a thick piece used for anchoring your foot / stride so that it's straight
it's more for people who pronate or supinate. it was originally used for people who are also a bit overweight or really tall...people who tend to pronate or supinate. ..it can be a bit uncomfortable because it is so dense and hard. personally it kinda hurts my heel if i've been wearing them for a full day, but if i wear a shoe with rollbar for like 6-8 hours i don't notice any discomfort

quick salehe question for those of you who have received your pairs... my label has been created since the 14th, there hasn't been any update on my package, & a few guys in the NB forum on reddit said the same thing. has anyone seen this to be a trend... or did that happen with you all, because it's getting a bit ridiculous, lol?

Nah not in szn 2. But the model is back tho in MIUSA mainline

i think season 3 for teddy is for the v4, i think season 2's focal point is still the v2 & v3 & the emergence of the v6... when i heard about season 3, it was v4's & some other models...

IMG_5636.jpeg

quick salehe question for those of you who have received your pairs... my label has been created since the 14th, there hasn't been any update on my package, & a few guys in the NB forum on reddit said the same thing. has anyone seen this to be a trend... or did that happen with you all, because it's getting a bit ridiculous, lol?
Yeah, It's like they shipped half and let the other half sit. The pairs that release on the 22, is probably going to be here before Salehes' site release even ships lol.

Yeah, It's like they shipped half and let the other half sit. The pairs that release on the 22, is probably going to be here before Salehes' site release even ships lol.

give me my $25 back, meanwhile mans uploading & reposting pancake videos on vacation backpacking in a foreign land... lmao. imma try for the ones on the 22nd because i want a 2nd pair.. but i agree with you.

New Balance 2002R Gore-Tex
Release Date: 2023
Color: N/A
Mens: $180
Style Code: M2002RXG

feature image
new-balance-2002r-gore-tex-wheat-m2002rxg-1.jpg
new-balance-2002r-gore-tex-wheat-m2002rxg-5.jpg
new-balance-2002r-gore-tex-wheat-m2002rxg-2.jpg
new-balance-2002r-gore-tex-wheat-m2002rxg-3.jpg
I’ve never been sure about shoes with Gore-Tex and lots of mesh. I suppose they could be trying to balance waterproofness and breathability, but I also kinda wonder if it defeats the whole purpose

This has been a trend of soooo many companies this holiday season. Sucks cuz I’ve gone out of my way to order early and still dealing with mad delays but only in stuff I ordered for others lol. Just my luck

I really like the salehe sand be the time but don’t feel like I would get enough use out of that color way. Trying to be more picky the next few years.

Does anybody have a method for scoring NBs from the UK NB site? Ive been wanting the Run The Boroughs 730 and that seems to be the only place that has my size. I need them shipped to the US

Does anybody have a method for scoring NBs from the UK NB site? Ive been wanting the Run The Boroughs 730 and that seems to be the only place that has my size. I need them shipped to the US
Lots of sizes on END. You just missed them for 25% off this past Bf/CM Sale. If you wanna save some cash, I’m sure they’ll go on sale again.

I’ve never been sure about shoes with Gore-Tex and lots of mesh. I suppose they could be trying to balance waterproofness and breathability, but I also kinda wonder if it defeats the whole purpose

Don't sleep/underestimate Gore-Tex. Even with mesh it's going to be guaranteed waterproof.

Back
Top Bottom