Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

quick salehe question for those of you who have received your pairs... my label has been created since the 14th, there hasn't been any update on my package, & a few guys in the NB forum on reddit said the same thing. has anyone seen this to be a trend... or did that happen with you all, because it's getting a bit ridiculous, lol?
I tried to tell y'all he isn't that great of a person but y'all didn't want to hear it....

I tried to tell y'all he isn't that great of a person but y'all didn't want to hear it....
I’ve read the same, but I kinda doubt what type of person he is makes any difference on how logistics are handled. I dont think he’s boxing ‘em up, printing labels, and dropping off at ups himself…

I could be wrong tho…

I don't know Salehe personally, so I won't cape for him specifically, but the $25 shipping & delays are not surprising. I follow many creatives who also sell products, and their logistics are notoriously slow/expensive because that's not their bread & butter. They typically have super small teams fulfilling orders as a side job as they manage other parts of the business. They don't have the size or scale of even a smaller retailer to handle these orders. It's one of those things you need to go with eyes wide open when purchasing directly from them.

lol
A3567047-F5EB-4F4D-B155-F12744026202.png

Crazy thing is I had my Laptop open on the site 25 mins before the release and it gave me an hour wait.....I opened my phone legit at 10 am and it went straight to the product page. It was so random :lol:

Back
Top Bottom