Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I know the castlerock colorway has the "hype" behind it but I like the turtledove colorway in that 1906 Refined Future pack. It was the same when with the OG 2002r Refined Future pack where I like the white colorway from that trio

AA40BA6E-65E6-49B6-8AC4-D7214E42D435.jpeg

F19BD09E-7C77-42D5-8510-DB72EC15A151.jpeg

I don’t know what took me so long to wear these. My favorite out of season 1

14A99E77-4BA9-4202-A38B-74DFF5443F8B.jpeg

DEF170D0-4D64-4646-9140-8D47F0329CDF.jpeg

TE2 are fire, but I hate that they fit so much bigger for me. Couldn't half down to a 12.5, and the 13 felt bigger than the marblehead v2. Had heel slip and toebox suede buckling.

TE2 are fire, but I hate that they fit so much bigger for me. Couldn't half down to a 12.5, and the 13 felt bigger than the marblehead v2. Had heel slip and toebox suede buckling.
That's the problem I have with almost every v2. TTS fits fine width wise but a little long. But half size down, the sides of my feet start hurting due to them being narrow. Length is perfect though.

There are a few v2s that fit TTS though, like the sea salts and JP colorway. I actually sold my Marbleheads because they fit so big but scared to buy half size because of the narrow toe box.

That's the problem I have with almost every v2. TTS fits fine width wise but a little long. But half size down, the sides of my feet start hurting due to them being narrow. Length is perfect though.

There are a few v2s that fit TTS though, like the sea salts and JP colorway. I actually sold my Marbleheads because they fit so big but scared to buy half size because of the narrow toe box.

That's why I sold my TE2's and I'll probably sell my Salehe V2's, it's just a good looking that fits wonky

Back
Top Bottom