Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

CD907325-606F-445D-B764-A7F04024D9D7.jpeg

Couldn't pass up for $102 much better with sail laces.

Shot in the dark here, but does anyone know where to get new balances for toddlers in wide width sizing, besides new balance site? I’m hoping to get a discounted pair, but haven’t seen wide offered elsewhere. Thanks in advance!

Shot in the dark here, but does anyone know where to get new balances for toddlers in wide width sizing, besides new balance site? I’m hoping to get a discounted pair, but haven’t seen wide offered elsewhere. Thanks in advance!
I order from Amazon or joes new balance outlet.

Kohls too

Of all the many quality 2022 releases, these stood out the most for me! With that said, I consider them my overall favorite sneaker (across all brands) of 2022.

990V2 - Salehe Bembury - Sand Be the Time :emoji_hourglass_flowing_sand:
New Balance 990V2 - Salehe - Sand Be The Time.png

I missed out on the initial drop on SB's site and NB, so I paid resale because I REALLY WANTED them! I am beyond pleased with them!

Of all the many quality 2022 releases, these stood out the most for me! With that said, I consider them my overall favorite sneaker (across all brands) of 2022.

990V2 - Salehe Bembury - Sand Be the Time :emoji_hourglass_flowing_sand:
New Balance 990V2 - Salehe - Sand Be The Time.png

I missed out on the initial drop on SB's site and NB, so I paid resale because I REALLY WANTED them! I am beyond pleased with them!
What sole will you be using to swap these orange ones? 😂😂😂

Super late here - never owned a NB but always heard of the comfort. Any places to cop for retail the new LNY pack? If not, should I cop resell or just wait for another Protection Pack (I like the distressed look)?

Super late here - never owned a NB but always heard of the comfort. Any places to cop for retail the new LNY pack? If not, should I cop resell or just wait for another Protection Pack (I like the distressed look)?
I was in your position last year. My first pair was the the mirage grey protection pack. Love the pair and comfort. I think you should get that to start off. And it’s below retail still.

I was in your position last year. My first pair was the the mirage grey protection pack. Love the pair and comfort. I think you should get that to start off. And it’s below retail still.
I think I’m gonna get the Rain Cloud’s. I’m just in love with the color blocking. I’m a 10.5 in SB’s and 10 in Jordan 1s and a 10.5 in mostly everything. What size do you recommend I go? A size 10 is 90 bucks cheaper than a 10.5 rn on StockX; wondering if I can squeeze into that.

I think I’m gonna get the Rain Cloud’s. I’m just in love with the color blocking. I’m a 10.5 in SB’s and 10 in Jordan 1s and a 10.5 in mostly everything. What size do you recommend I go? A size 10 is 90 bucks cheaper than a 10.5 rn on StockX; wondering if I can squeeze into that.
I would go TTS.

10.5 IMO, but your feet shouldn’t die in the 10 - could also change the insole

It could just be me but I wear size 9 for both Jordan 1 and 2002r. So I think size 10 for you should work unless you have super wide feet.

I appreciate this guys - I’m gonna chance it with a size 10. Appreciate the input all! Am I good to go with StockX? I heard there was a massive restock overseas hence the lowered market prices

I appreciate this guys - I’m gonna chance it with a size 10. Appreciate the input all! Am I good to go with StockX? I heard there was a massive restock overseas hence the lowered market prices
Honestly I got a pair a couple months ago and they were not legit from StockX. It was a lot of red flags. I was told to resell them back to them and they passed again and went to somebody else smh

Back
Top Bottom