Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Date night with the wife.
B45EC3E7-F2C8-4CD6-AC86-B18C6261A19A.jpeg

That's why I never bought them...it's too much for me at least, the Bodega's are insanely nice, but too bulky for me to get over
Sold my pair for this exact reason. Every time I looked down at them on my feet I hated the way they looked.

Anyone know where to find the brown/tan m990bb2 in an 11.5? Missed out on the initial drop and can’t seem to find them anywhere.

Edit: just realized they’re not out yet. Saw a couple people here wearing them and one post saying they came out in December. Reading is fundamental :lol:

Last edited:
May end up selling of my Lunar New Year pair. Toebox sort of feels a little too loose. Will try other socks.

I’m a size 10 in my 2002R Rain Cloud’s and they fit absolutely perfect. I want to cop the 9060 JFG, should I go 10 or 10.5 in those? Thanks in advance for the responses!

Chances of getting those Age of Discovery 9060s for retail are basically slim to none right?

Resale isn’t bad right now at least if not.

Those Junya 650s are gorgeous. Both pairs. Really well done. The CDG and Auralee's are passable. Even though i do like the auralee blue pair. Already have a white 1906 that is too close to the white auralee. CDG gonna CDG...black and white colors for wayy to much money

Back
Top Bottom