Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

You good

They butchered that classic and iconic am1 mudguard

Nah thats the best part of them. Turned a classic silhoutte and made it their own (with the wave design) and made it look good. I applaud them for that. Top 3 shoe of 2021 for me (or 2020? whenever they came out).

I will say I only like the orange, blue and white. The other colors (moreso the color blocking) didnt do it for me at all.

Are the 580s really as uncomfortable as people say? I’m willing to suffer a bit for a nice shoe, but not too much

Screen Shot 2023-01-28 at 3.56.35 PM.png

Was browsing SSENSE and peeped this. Colorway is nice, the top is just a pouch? :lol:

A few 2002Rs have released with those pouches, thankfully they’re removable haha

Nah thats the best part of them. Turned a classic silhoutte and made it their own (with the wave design) and made it look good. I applaud them for that. Top 3 shoe of 2021 for me (or 2020? whenever they came out).

I will say I only like the orange, blue and white. The other colors (moreso the color blocking) didnt do it for me at all.
I agree. Took a classic and modernized it. I like the whole pack. Didn't get ever pair because I wouldn't really wear all the colors but like that they gave so many colors for people to choose from.

Man I found the lunar protection pack and rain clouds locally but they’re a half size down from my normal size. I’m so tempted to cop.

Back
Top Bottom