Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

KITH 993s came in today, simple and clean.
511A1C0F-30CA-4C48-A54A-81BE8265658F.jpeg
worth the resale....

Why? I just like the shoes. Don’t care about the collab or story behind it. If they were GR, even better.
i dont blame you. But why do you think that password was chosen in the first place? He gave his supporters an edge in grabbing the shoe.

You must have some uncooperative feet, every shoe seems to fit differently for you.
It's a curse, I swear. I'll have the same model, just a different colorway or something, try them on back to back and they will fit completely differently. I have the kith pistachios in size 9 and they fit fine; not too tight, nice one to one fit. But I tried the grey 993s off NB.com in the same size and they were very tight. I had to go with my true size, 9.5.

And don't even get me started on V2s and the Teddy collection...

It's a curse, I swear. I'll have the same model, just a different colorway or something, try them on back to back and they will fit completely differently. I have the kith pistachios in size 9 and they fit fine; not too tight, nice one to one fit. But I tried the grey 993s off NB.com in the same size and they were very tight. I had to go with my true size, 9.5.

And don't even get me started on V2s and the Teddy collection...
Same. Got all three JFGs in a size 11 and I definitely could have gotten a size 10.5. a few years ago got the grey, black, and navy pairs of the 993 from the NB store and had to return for a 10.5.

Maybe a stretch but I like NB's story behind the Bak's colors...it wasn't just a vomit of colors...

"You can literally break down each color. The bottom — the ocean — water, which makes us up. Then it's the earth, the terra. Then you have another layer of the copper. That’s the electricity that infuses everything that lies underneath the layers. Then you have the electricity in the sky — that neon green, the lightning. Then you have the grey — original New Balance structure and soul as something planetary, the moon."

Back
Top Bottom