Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

craig-really.gif

So what is your favorite retro runners to run in?​
This is a slight cheat but the Asics Gel Kayano 5 360 have been the pair I keep going back to.
I have found that any Asics with the visible gel to be really comfortable to run in.

Huarache after that

For folks that order from GOAT , remember they are also under the flight club conglomerate if you will , so this is why alot of times those sneakers are already in stock verified ready to ship out quickly
Exactly guys. Please remember this. Also remember that they are heavily invested in by Footlocker. This allows infusion of cash allows them to deploy bots and proxy's on release day to scoop pairs for retail and then flip them on their own site 🤫🤫🤫😉🤣
giphy.gif

U URHere I can see myself running in them Asics Kayano 5 360's. I'm talking about are you the Agent 0 of the retro runners aka "Gilbert". Are you rocking some Asics GL3 "Dirty Bucks" on your jog/run? :lol: :nerd:

Also, U URHere you been a good sport with this Banana vs Dagger gang War I'm trying to manufacture, like **** Cheney. :lol:

In all seriousness though I'm pressing the banana shape out of all my runners! I'll spare my Nike Basketball sneakers. :nthat:

RAPI.gif

Back
Top Bottom