Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

It’s nice! Very crowded, of course with all the shops around. Nice stopping point after walking around for a quick sitting break.

Once doors for tourism opened, lots of people have been booking to come left and right. It’s very clustered. But enjoying a lot of it so far, minus the tiny hotels haha.

That’s awesome man!

I can’t wait to see how much has changed.
Are you stopping by the other cities as well?

I need to order my JR train pass since they’re they’re really bumping up the prices for the passes this October.

What part of Tokyo are you staying in?

-Drew

i was there last week as well
miya****a park was a nice pit stop for clean bathrooms and trash cans while walking around tokyo
(hard to find trash cans in tokyo these days)
cafe kitsune was a nice pitstop as well
the kith store was very similar in layout to the miami location. it looks bigger in pictures compared to in real life. saw ronnie wearing his 998s at a party there, they were nice in person but not enough for me to want them or anything. gotta say its an original colorway, at least.

Sick man.

Did you stay in Tokyo? Or did you venture out as well?

-Drew

That’s awesome man!

I can’t wait to see how much has changed.
Are you stopping by the other cities as well?

I need to order my JR train pass since they’re they’re really bumping up the prices for the passes this October.

What part of Tokyo are you staying in?

-Drew
Yeah I heard about the crazy almost 70% increase. But right now staying by Tokyo station. Heading to Mt. fuji tomorrow, then Kyoto, osaka, and Nara. Lastly back to Tokyo then home to the states! Using Jr pass as well!

Wish kith had a Kyoto shop too just to see what else they could bring to the table.

Wore my 998 to this trip in addition to 2 other pairs of other brands. Should’ve opted for a different model. 998 killing me after 1 day.

The transition of my 2019 Japan trip and seeing nothing but Jordan 1's to going this year and literally maybe only seeing 1 or 2 pairs in a sea of New Balances was wild.

looks like rain cloud protection pack prices dropped significantly from their highs...anyone know why?

The skeptics will say because they're passing so many fakes off. I had to refund a dude for a pair I sold on Grailed because a Twitter thread about it was popping off.

I think they restocked too though on top of the hype just coming down with so many other variations coming out.

How is Miyashi-ta Park, man?

I have a trip booked to Japan for a few weeks at the end of September. Last time I was there was in 2019 and it was still under renovation along with Parco Shibuya.

-Drew

This vlog - you may have heard of Reggie 'casual'. This vid was dropped in the midst of the Covid Lockdown at the tail end of 2020 .

It's 2023 now where all that time went? Anyone still recall the time priod of the lock down? Future generation and kids born after that will not believe those that had experienced it.

Anyway..ranting. Hope that vid helps prior to your trip.

This vlog - you may have heard of Reggie 'casual'. This vid was dropped in the midst of the Covid Lockdown at the tail end of 2020 .

It's 2023 now where all that time went? Anyone still recall the time priod of the lock down? Future generation and kids born after that will not believe those that had experienced it.

Anyway..ranting. Hope that vid helps prior to your trip.

Thanks man!

Yup I’ve heard of Reggie. Real cool video content!
I’m always open to viewing videos about the locale.

I’m meeting with my homie who is from and lives in Tokyo this go around as well so that should be fun.

-Drew

I hit on the Aloe joints aka "Pasta Frutta" :pimp:

frutta pasta.PNG

antonio-banderas.gif

bklyn style baby bklyn style baby no need to run my script homie! I'm feeling lucky yahmean' , I'm going to try and cop the red toe joints manually. :pimp: :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom