Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Explore By Sea’s today while comic shopping.
PXL_20230524_184332705.jpg

Any thoughts/opinions on NB clothing? Sizing, quality, etc… Might keep my eye open for a hoodie or two, and maybe some long sleeve Ts with these Memorial Day sales.

Any thoughts/opinions on NB clothing? Sizing, quality, etc… Might keep my eye open for a hoodie or two, and maybe some long sleeve Ts with these Memorial Day sales.

I have some t shirts and windbreaker pants.
Size is tts but Sz up for more of a comfortable feel. Quality is ehh ok/Nike outlet type stuff

I don’t have any of the made clothing.

V6 I had to get a 10.5 wide. 990v4, I went with 10.5 medium.

What’s the sizing like on the 998 core and Grey Day?!

I like them. I ordered a bunch from joes outlet and was impressed with their joggers, shorts, and jackets. Pretty cheap too. Winter clothes right now are dirt cheap if you want to buy now and wear this winter.

I have a made long sleeve shirt that I like a lot but not worth $80. I got it for $15 so that’s a steal.

As far as sizing goes, it’s TTS. They don’t really have slim fit/standard fit like Nike so TTS is the way to go unless you like to wear baggy clothes.

Back
Top Bottom