Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I like them. I ordered a bunch from joes outlet and was impressed with their joggers, shorts, and jackets. Pretty cheap too. Winter clothes right now are dirt cheap if you want to buy now and wear this winter.

I have a made long sleeve shirt that I like a lot but not worth $80. I got it for $15 so that’s a steal.

As far as sizing goes, it’s TTS. They don’t really have slim fit/standard fit like Nike so TTS is the way to go unless you like to wear baggy clothes.
Gonna look into some stuff if I see the right price for something simple. Pretty much only looking for hoodies and/or long sleeve Ts. If I can find some sweats cheap enough I might bite, knowing darn well I’ll probably never wear em 😂

Gonna look into some stuff if I see the right price for something simple. Pretty much only looking for hoodies and/or long sleeve Ts. If I can find some sweats cheap enough I might bite, knowing darn well I’ll probably never wear em 😂
keep checking the site. They put new stuff everyday. I bet the Klutch gear that’s sitting on NB.com will be there soon enough. $115 for a hoodie is crazy.

Saw some made in long sleeve tees for $40 on concepts, considering they run $100 I would cop just to see what's up. (But to answer your question I only have a made in crew neck and its pretty decent...not mind blowing, got it on sale*)

New Balance outlet has decent stuff sometimes. Was at the Ontario outlet during Easter weekend. They were running 40% off for almost everything except MIUSA shoes. Holidays are the best time go. It's a warehouse too, so they carry NB.com items. Got some shorts for cheap. Basic $20 cotton shorts down to $6.

Saw some made in long sleeve tees for $40 on concepts, considering they run $100 I would cop just to see what's up. (But to answer your question I only have a made in crew neck and its pretty decent...not mind blowing, got it on sale*)
I’ll check some stuff out over the weekend for sure.
New Balance outlet has decent stuff sometimes. Was at the Ontario outlet during Easter weekend. They were running 40% off for almost everything except MIUSA shoes. Holidays are the best time go. It's a warehouse too, so they carry NB.com items. Got some shorts for cheap. Basic $20 cotton shorts down to $6.
Ontario is about an hour or so from me, gonna talk to the wife, and see if she feels like going this weekend.

V4s for under retail arrived from lapstone.
Might grab the 998s too.
IMG_9383.jpeg

Social Status has 15% off + free shipping on all of the Grey Day pairs. I'm still waiting for something higher but it's not a bad price and they have a near FSR

You mind commenting on the sizing of the 580? Would my made in the USA half size down be fine? For reference I'm a true 11 in the 550 but in most made in the USA models I'm a 10.5.

How wide are your feet? I got wide feet and they're 100% one of the most comfortable shoes I've owned. My toesie woesies have plenty of space but not to the point of feeling like I'm swimming in them and the midsole is kinda soft and springy. If you have wide to really wide feet. Tts, if they're narrow or standard half size down will work.

Back
Top Bottom