Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

if it dont bleed it aint real lol. Send the link, I'll grab from denimio. straight fit only
These are the ones I have. They’re tapered tho. I can’t speak on the non-secret denim as far as bleeding goes. Secret denim has some crazy texture to it, and it’s pretty soft, even when new. Price is pretty cheap on denimo too, compared to other sites.

Wear different denim, or soak/wash your pair(s). That, or embrace da bleed!

I have a pair of oni secret denim that basically had no bleed since I got em. Worth a try.
I've been no break cuffing my pants for years for this very reason 😂. People think I'm trying to be fashion forward.....nope. just don't want to ruin my suede kicks with blue jean dye. And in my experience selvedge denim does the worst damage. I'm usually able to use a mix of alcohol, a suede eraser/brush, and prayers to remove it as long as I act fast enough. But selvedge denim bleeds deep. Once erased a pair of hairy suede kicks down to basically nubuck and still didn't get rid of the bleed🤣. Also, almost ruined a glazed tub soaking a pair of selvedge denim trying to be proactive......the lessons I've learned lol

For today
BB80F0E7-A678-41F7-AA2C-E82C673F4169.jpeg

Looking for a good shoe cleaner, what is everyone using these days (effective, results) ?

This stuff works for me. I've never paid $18 for it though. Try to order a bottle or two when shops have it on sale.

I just go with the regular sneaker cleaner that they always have behind da counter at footlocker/Champs etc + some hand / dove soap w/water and a $1 colgate toothbrush .....what does come in clutch for cleaning suede is da Timberland eraser + brush , works miracles on most suede sneakers. Scuffed my gray 990's that are known to be dirt magnets, pretty bad against a sidewalk and after some elbow grease they came out damn near new , highly recommend. Jason Markk is really good also. But my method works good enough and cheaper.

These are the ones I have. They’re tapered tho. I can’t speak on the non-secret denim as far as bleeding goes. Secret denim has some crazy texture to it, and it’s pretty soft, even when new. Price is pretty cheap on denimo too, compared to other sites.

a little too tight and outta the budget unfortunately lol . I should've picked up the straights a while back. Warehouse and TCB are other brands that I shop from regularly

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom