Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

97F67AA7-D038-488F-9FC6-07CF271BB298.jpeg

998 from Oneness came yesterday. Today felt like a good day to break them out. Refreshing to wear a different model after mostly wearing 990s. Tags still on as I was on my way out to work.

There was a full size run like a hour ago and now they're gone

Guess I didnt need them, the universe knew I was about to fold lol
Sometimes the sellouts help us more than we know...in a few days you won't even remember about that and we'll be bombarded with another drop and those won't even be on our radar. Sometimes, it just boredom or because it's just on sale....

Any idea when NB will restock 993 cores?
I came across a 993 Core in a size 9 the other day and just received them. Never did get an email about them being in stock so I won't trust that going forward. I did just they were bumped to $225 now. Is that the new norm?

What makes 993s $40 more than v3s? Aint no way. 993 is easily the worst of the whole series. Wasn’t that the outlet model two years ago?

Last edited:
What makes 993s $40 more than v3s? Aint no way 993 is easily the worst of the whole series. Wasn’t that the outlet model two years ago?
993s are my favorite New Balance. The shoe is a perfect fit for me and I think they’re up there with the most comfortable NBs.

I’m at a loss for why they’ve decided to make them so expensive. Theyre pretty similar to the v3s and v4s in terms of their material makeup

Back
Top Bottom