Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

The baklava had 3 AM all around the toebox and the sides of the shoe.. the shoe literally glows, this differs from a standard V6. Lapis only has standard ankle 3m
But it also utilizes different material. And the outsole also very different. It’s got the laces and outsole of timbs

if the lazulis got the baklava 3M treatment it would’ve been a different story. I was asking about that in here a few months ago, but nobody really knew.

The baklava had 3M all around the toebox and the sides of the shoe.. the shoe literally glows, this differs from a standard V6. Lapis only has standard ankle 3m

The NB logo at the base of the tongue is 3M and the little blue part on the toe also appears to be 3M but just not silver.

Worth it for $120
IMG_2363.jpeg

New Bronsons are nice. 2 of ‘em basically look like 1st and 2nd pair with different midsoles. Hopefully they get easier to get with the more cws they drop.

Although I know they’ll be on discount (all my NB this year have been minimum 40% off) this one will be a day 1 retail cop (SS6). 1. Because I’ve been anticipating it since the szn2 card and 2. To show my local support. While getting steaks via online is awesome. I still reserve purchases for my local boutique.

1689202994592.png
I know people in here aren't falling for the photoshop banana in the tailpipe again, right?

$148

Back
Top Bottom