Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Pre-order is a great idea, just tricky. With the way trends change, and the obvious hype/resell, what happens if in 8 months trends change? Resell isn’t where it was assumed it would be? Not that I care about either of those, but a lot do. I’d 100% preorder something I know I’d still want in ___ months. The other issue is, what if you pay for the preorder, then when they ship, after a week or so, you see same pair for 1/3 of the price? Too many times recently I pay retail for something I want, then a few weeks later it can be had in significant discount… not mad because I got what I wanted, just wish I waited.
Well if you are following trends then it is best to leave it alone.
I don't know how people are going to preorder with the sole purpose of flipping but I doubt you'll see a price drop that soon if it does happen.

Stray Rats really should've picked 576 instead of the 574. Anyway, I'm looking to cop the green pair when the price drops

:emoji_robot::emoji_art::emoji_crown:
"Robot's Queen Elizabeth II"
Screenshot_20230719_193037_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20230719_193045_Facebook.jpg

I haven’t looked, but I’m going to assume that with the more recent drops ending up less than retail, people are scooping them up. Nice/underrated shoe, imo.

Back
Top Bottom