Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yep. Thursday morning is going to be a...
****-show.gif

We'll see folks the same day posting stock pics from Concepts or Abraham Lincoln's pics saying they'll ship when in hand for $400-$600. Then in Decemeber when the holiday crunch comes and folks have to pay rent/mortgage/presents/travel these will be had for $250 plus shipping...
conspiracy-theory.gif

going to italy monday and i’m gonna be doing a lot of walking

strangely enough i actually need a new pair of comfort sneakers. i’ve had ultra boost, react, epic react, joy ride

they’re all kind of beat and lost their comfort

how do you think i would like the 990v6

i was looking at the ultra boost light but they don’t have my size anywhere locally to get before monday

any input here would be appreciated

strangely enough i actually need a new pair of comfort sneakers. i’ve had ultra boost, react, epic react, joy ride

i was looking at the ultra boost light but they don’t have my size anywhere locally to get before monday

V6 is a great option especially if you’re used to those bouncier midsoles. Stable with some bounce.

V3/4/5, 992, 993 are great too but less bouncy than the v6.

V6 is a great option especially if you’re used to those bouncier midsoles. Stable with some bounce.

V3/4/5, 992, 993 are great too but less bouncy than the v6.
appreciate the reply. probably going to pick them up tomorrow

how would you compare them in comfort to say ultra boost or react

been wearing the react infinity but feel like it’s losing it’s cushion

appreciate the reply. probably going to pick them up tomorrow

how would you compare them in comfort to say ultra boost or react

been wearing the react infinity but feel like it’s losing it’s cushion
I’d say if you’re looking for something comparable to the plushness of react and boost, then the Fresh Foam X More, or 1080, may be more familiar to you. As mentioned above, the 990v6 comfort is more so stability with a little bounce, but not that pillowy feel you may seek. Personally I think the trade off is worth it, but definitely try them on.

For pure walking/staying in motion I think you'll enjoy the 990v6. If that walking includes stopping at destinations where you'll be standing for long periods of times, then something softer underfoot might be better for you if you prefer the bouncy, squish of boost or react. But for me, the fuelcell/fresh foam combo on the v6 is perfect. Not as stable as the v5 but for walking that's less important to me. Also not as unstable as the 23 Ultra Boost fwiw.

My v6's (baklava and black) have served me well and proven quite durable. Work trip in Atlanta where I walked the city and ended up at an Afrobeat club dancing for about 3 hours. Then just a couple days ago homecoming dress shopping with my baby sister and her friend for what felt like an eternity.

Need those Stone Islands on the 4th before my London trip bruv.
Binging Top Boy and People Just Do Nothing before you go? 😃. I would.....it's mad bruv. Definitely cop the Stone Island trainers for your holiday, worth the p's for certain.

do you guys go tts on the v6 or do you size down

my natural size is 11 but i tried on the 10.5 and i’m torn

i have a littl heel slip on the v6

but i feel the toe box a lot more on the 10.5

thoughts ?

do you guys go tts on the v6 or do you size down

my natural size is 11 but i tried on the 10.5 and i’m torn

i have a littl heel slip on the v6

but i feel the toe box a lot more on the 10.5

thoughts ?
Sounds like you need to half size down like most people and then get the Wide pair.

I land in the same spot. 13 is too long, 12.5 puts my big toe at the end of the shoe. Strongly considering taking advantage of the fact NB offers wide sizes and try the 12.5 wide.

Back
Top Bottom