Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Closest I've gotten so far today, Think I'm gonna call it a day and wait for NB or other sellers. This site is absolute garbage.

NBSI.jpg

Whaaaat a terrible release. "Make sure to register your account in advance so that you will be repeatedly logged out and then totally unable to log in once the shoe goes 'live'!"

It loaded saying "Item out of stock" but don't think anyone has actually been able to buy through the site. Total cluster****.

Hey. Could I get some sizing help for a pair of 990v6s for a wide-foot female? They are for my mom who has specific sizing requirements. She wants a shoe that is a little longer in the toe and also wide enough she can slip her foot in without struggle. I heard these run long and narrow. I'm not sure if she should go men's or women's sizing. And depending on that choice should she go wide or x-wide? I'm kinda confused so any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Hey. Could I get some sizing help for a pair of 990v6s for a wide-foot female? They are for my mom who has specific sizing requirements. She wants a shoe that is a little longer in the toe and also wide enough she can slip her foot in without struggle. I heard these run long and narrow. I'm not sure if she should go men's or women's sizing. And depending on that choice should she go wide or x-wide? I'm kinda confused so any help is appreciated. Thank you.
Probaly best to take your mom to a local NB store and try them on. To me, they run half size big.

Back
Top Bottom