Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Screenshot_20231005_090342_Klarna.jpg
Screenshot_20231005_090706_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231005_090728_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231005_091517_Klarna.jpg

A whirlwind of emotions

Hey. Could I get some sizing help for a pair of 990v6s for a wide-foot female? They are for my mom who has specific sizing requirements. She wants a shoe that is a little longer in the toe and also wide enough she can slip her foot in without struggle. I heard these run long and narrow. I'm not sure if she should go men's or women's sizing. And depending on that choice should she go wide or x-wide? I'm kinda confused so any help is appreciated. Thank you.
Not sure if she wants sneakers specifically but they make new balance slip ons

Yo, is this F’ery with the no payment accepted, making you reroute and try again a new level bot protection!? Ish almost worked on me, was definitely about to say F it the robots can have ‘em :lol:.

Hoping .5 up feels better on these compared to the recent Kith joints 🔥

Damn, wish I’d woken up earlier! 13s are gone… thinking about getting 12s… really worried the NB site will be a shiiit show… ahhhh!

Edit: I went for the 12s. Probably gonna regret it but that just-woke-up 6:40am brain fog FOMO got me baaaaad.

Last edited:
Glad it was an easy cop! Hopefully a bunch of new enthusiasts will be introduced to the brand by this release. I know it shaped my fashion and outlook on life back in October of 2013. :nthat:

I thought I was losing my mind too with the PayPal checkout I had to select the PayPal 4 payment option and then it took my checkout lolol those Drawing squares on the biggest cat or airplane was messing me up! :rofl:

Glad it was a easy cop! Hopefully a bunch of new enthusiasts will be introduced to the brand by this release. I know it shaped my fashion and outlook on life back in October of 2013. :nthat:

I thought I was losing my mind too with the PayPal checkout I had to select the PayPal 4 payment option and then it took my checkout lolol those Drawing squares on the biggest cat or airplane was messing me up! :rofl:
all the releases should be like this....but we saw how Stone Island handled it.....

Back
Top Bottom