Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

13 minutes later and every size for 4 -16 still available.

“Only 1000 pairs made” lol. lmao.
My wait time dropped from 20 minutes to checking out at 12:08. There were 2 size 15’s left when I checked mine out. I was shocked to see the size 16 was even made.

L for my size 13 both times ...

Attachments

• 20221218_223234.jpg
    20221218_223234.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 1,029
L for my size 13 both times ...
Got a text from a friend 10 mins after concepts drop, and 13 was still there…. Too bad I woke up 25 mins after the drop ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don’t see these going for too much after the dust settles.

I'm shocked these are still sitting.

I know T Swift didn't wear 998's, but still. :lol:

Theyre mid tbh. Feel like NB’s has similar colors of all these hyped shoes so its like what makes these so “special”. Miss out on a Jjj shoe but theres 6 similar colors that basically give the same look.

Love the concept (pardon the pun) of these, and the original release is a classic, but they've never been a pair I had to have. The cream suede has never been my cup of tea, and the "Concepts" text on the heel knocks them down a notch, IMO. Gotta pass and leave them for those that gotta have them. Hoping the Stone Island 991 are as attainable once NB and others have them. Stone Island's website has been a 2-day struggle of impossibility that has almost turned me off of them as well.

Grabbed a size 9 c-note a few minutes ago. Now everything’s sold out on the concepts website. We’ll see if it ships.

Back
Top Bottom