Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I was going to cop an 11.5 if it was still in stock. But it looks like they have finally sold out.

Ah well.

So how long before we start getting the...

"Did cncpts ship for y'all" mssgs :lol:

Y'all think they did the fake sell out to "restock" later for holiday or something!?

$250+ for some Jordan 3’s is also 😂 to me
Yeah, I don’t like paying over retail for any shoe either and definitely don’t think they’re worth that much. But at least the Air Jordan 3 is an all-time level iconic sneaker associated with the greatest athlete of all time.

My personal purchase of retro Air Jordans is primarily nostalgia anyway. So there’s a sentimental and emotional attachment. I grew up with them and grew up wearing them and collecting them and watching my favorite athlete on my local sports team win championships.

I don’t get the justification for a shoe from 1993 without any type of truly innovative tech or sneaker historical significance or awe inspiring athlete connection being valued at over $200

Yeah mane all my Jordan Retro I bought circa 2009-2013 are in shambles falling apart.. The only Jordan's that were quality were the DMP pack joints. I still have my DMP Raptor 7's and the Toro Bravo packs was dope too but sold those off back in 2020.​

Yeah, I don’t like paying over retail for any shoe either and definitely don’t think they’re worth that much. But at least the Air Jordan 3 is an all-time level iconic sneaker associated with the greatest athlete of all time.

My personal purchase of retro Air Jordans is primarily nostalgia anyway. So there’s a sentimental and emotional attachment. I grew up with them and grew up wearing them and collecting them and watching my favorite athlete on my local sports team win championships.

I don’t get the justification for a shoe from 1993 without any type of truly innovative tech or sneaker historical significance or awe inspiring athlete connection being valued at over $200
so u made a whole entire excuse to pay even more for an inferior product?

WATTBA :pimp:

I remember back in 2013 being heavy into Jordan’s & I remember the promo/pics around the C-Notes and The Tannery’s. Seeing the C-Notes for the first time blew me away with the color blocking, the blue hit on the midsole, the overall presentation! I was completely smitten by these shoes! I seen them on the Bay for like $300, almost pulled the trigger but back then I didn’t have the cash like that.

Fast forward to today I was able to cop a pair after thinkin these will never drop again because they are TOO classic! Mannnn 🔥 now I need J.Crew to reissue the Hilltop Blues because those are one of the most beautiful 998 pairs ever.

WATTBA :pimp:

I remember back in 2013 being heavy into Jordan’s & I remember the promo/pics around the C-Notes and The Tannery’s. Seeing the C-Notes for the first time blew me away with the color blocking, the blue hit on the midsole, the overall presentation! I was completely smitten by these shoes! I seen them on the Bay for like $300, almost pulled the trigger but back then I didn’t have the cash like that.

Fast forward to today I was able to cop a pair after thinkin these will never drop again because they are TOO classic! Mannnn 🔥 now I need J.Crew to reissue the Hilltop Blues because those are one of the most beautiful 998 pairs ever.
Need them 997 j crew butterscotches.

rwfanatic rwfanatic damn folk.. Sorry to hear about your loss.
crying-feels.gif

You and yours losing your Jordan Defining Moment Pack too soon.. It hurts mane.. Earlier this year I put on my OG Jordan 9 from that era and they separated.. 12 + years is decent I suppose.​

Last edited:
You and yours losing your Jordan Defining Moment Pack too soon.. It hurts mane.. Earlier this year I put on my OG Jordan 9 from that era and they separated.. 12 + years is decent I suppose.​
I’ve offed 90% of my 2007-2012 Js this year. Can’t be mad about getting more than I paid for pairs with sole separation. Just wish I wore them more.

I like the other brand threads cause we don’t have to discuss the usual JB issues. It’s very singular. I still have hundreds of pairs of J’s but I like NB, Saucony, ASICS and Adidas for completely different reasons. I also enjoy that the other companies all have their own strengths and weaknesses but they’re competing in mostly different market segments from Jordans, often working with different materials for very different purposes and for different statements of style.

Does new balance (.com) do free returns? Like they don't try to make you pay for shipping and they will let them be lightly worn?

Back
Top Bottom