Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Thanks for the kind words big homie! :nthat: I miss the NB1 program too. I'm sad I never got to take a group picture of the 90+ NB1's but from the looks of it it's still in the memories of folks. :nthat: Here was the closet group shot I took circa 2017.
IMG_20230908_062610_197.jpg

Polish_20231013_210604591.jpg

Polish_20231013_210816787.jpg
Damn….I was naive and so into Nike….I didn’t just sleep on NB, I was in a coma when it came to NB. My wallet would have been emptied, premium materials, any color….wow

Damn, completely slept on the Carhartts due to travel and needed a 10.5, if anybody is thinking about letting theirs go hit me up.

Is there a reason why New Balance wants to items separately. Ordered 3 things and 2 came Thursday in separate packaging and the last item didn't get scanned and will arrive this Thursday. Smh

Never liked boot laces in sneakers. Same goes for llbean v4

Green laces in carhartt is a fire second choice to cream
Me either.......but now that you said it I'm definitely going to throw a pair in from my Carhartt boots to see how it looks. If it works you can get all the credit🤣

Is there a reason why New Balance wants to items separately. Ordered 3 things and 2 came Thursday in separate packaging and the last item didn't get scanned and will arrive this Thursday. Smh

Because sometimes it's more efficient to do it that way. Depending on how big and complex the warehouse is, they can lose serious time trying to babysit an order around to get one more item.

Similar reason why Amazon doesn't actually organize their warehouse stock.

Because sometimes it's more efficient to do it that way. Depending on how big and complex the warehouse is, they can lose serious time trying to babysit an order around to get one more item.

Similar reason why Amazon doesn't actually organize their warehouse stock.
I’m sure it’s automation causing it. The cost to ship separate is less than the time cost to package them together from disparate parts of the warehouse. But we really gotta stop with companies doing this. Often it results in separate trips from a delivery driver on consecutive days, creates needless extra packaging, generally terrible for the environment at every step to save a dollar or two for the company.

In Amazon‘s case they’ve owned USPS on that contract for last mile service. They’re certainly trying to do it less with their own delivery trucks though.

Back
Top Bottom